SamanthaHearts no showed me

Providers need phones with floaties..........Ceaselessly amazes me how many times we read " Oooops, would have answered your call/text, but dropped my phone in the toilet.....pool.....ocean..... .fish tank.....mountain stream.....dish washer.......Mississippi River........mangrove swamp, etc"........
Providers need phones with floaties..........Ceaselessly amazes me how many times we read " Oooops, would have answered your call/text, but dropped my phone in the toilet.....pool.....ocean..... .fish tank.....mountain stream.....dish washer.......Mississippi River........mangrove swamp, etc"........ Originally Posted by starflash
That's funny as s**t. Is this the norm for 18 yo's in this business, just blow you off because they made their money for that day already or overbooking? She's cute, sexy, and everything, but man when you put quite a lot of mileage in your car and lose something that you will never get back, like time, yep, I would be pissed too. Sorry for her no show/no call dude.
Oats is right . I ended up with No phone , & had to get another one . I missed more than one call , I got a new phone . & have apologized to sir oat & arranged something's to make it up to him . Stuff happens .. It wasn't on purpose . But I would have done the same thing if I was in his shoes ..
Sound's like she is willing to make it up to you and understands why you posted this. Hopefully this ends well for you dude... if not ill go tap that ass for you!
Oats is right . I ended up with No phone , & had to get another one . I missed more than one call , I got a new phone . & have apologized to sir oat & arranged something's to make it up to him . Stuff happens .. It wasn't on purpose . But I would have done the same thing if I was in his shoes .. Originally Posted by SamanthaHearts
Do you play chess ?
She agreed to give me a service discount to compensate for my time loss. Will be back for the review.
It's always nice to see things ending well....hopefully.
Good for you OATs (as she's referred to you as). She is hot and sexy gorgeous. I've seen her twice on her trip this time to Houston and my first time meeting her. She's a gem...
I think she's had NC/NS reports in the past, in other cities. But good luck finding them if they're not attached to her profile.

Sounds like she double booked, and if you had hung around you probably would have seen the other guy come out with a 'just been fucked' grin on his face... Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
That would be Mijo ...dang Mijo tapped that ass twice and the OP just got a long horny ride to nothing .
Funny how her phone was working for Mijo it actually worked several times .LOL

I think we know who she overbooked with ...PROPS MIJO YOU BOGARTING DA COOCHIE

As far as her making up her wrong of the OP it isn't made right until he gets taking care of... it's all talk and a flimsy promise.

Any takers on she'll do it again .
Sorry OP, TGL and others...no harm meant.

I'm guilty!
Attached Images File Type: jpg SamanthaHeartsYummy.jpg (100.1 KB, 168 views)
Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Talk about rubbing salt in a guys wound ...Jeeeez mijo

Her phone was working read this
[QUOTE=carkido45;2812236]Talk about rubbing salt in a guys wound ...Jeeeez mijo

What I posted was this pic in [private]...and the tongue waving in the wind was to her TexasBred Sexy Ass...those who know my board presence know I don't disrespect anyone...

Damn she's sexy, sexy, sexy!!!
mijo
You cold brother mijo first you bogart the girl then you post pics and you happy about it but I can't blame you ...that's the hobby..
A fine and noble post it was mijo....and I have never seen you disrespect anyone, well may jonbal, but he needed it...lol