What to do if Provider Does Not Match Picture?

• Brot
  • 11-20-2011, 12:24 PM
I usually let them know ahead something about their picture(s) that is appealing to me, followed by "is this your actual picture?". Thanks to the you that run I have found this pretty effective at culling out the deceptive.
I agree that some quality providers use or have used fake pics for various reasons, usually anonymity. Both Nina Moretti and our own Original Becky have had pics of that nature removed from P411 in the past. But they are preceded with stellar reputations so it is no big deal.

With an unknown, however, it is a big deal. If she is lying about her pics, what else is she lying about? Is there somebody else hiding behind that door waiting to rob you?

In the past, I have been guilty of going through with sessions with girls using fake pics because I already wasted too much time, I was horny, and she was there. But later, I always regret encouraging these bait-n-switch tactics.

I realized the little head always wins unless I consciously prepare myself mentally to walk away just before knocking on the door. If I do that, it works..and I have since walked away from many b&s whores from the backpage.
Head for zee hills!!!

W.