Black Trump Supporter Killed Execution Style in Milwaukee

That's my point and sorry to read that you had to endure that kind of torture as an innocent child. No child deserves that no matter what you may have done wrong that they did not deem as acceptable. You have to be quite the sick fuck to beat a kid with a baseball bat.
I got in a fight, that's what I did...a kid bit me in the neck ..latched into me and had my neck in his mouth

I finally got him off me and kicked him in his his tailbone

we didn't have a chance to go any further

it was just that way there
Damn, that man was a Trump supporter, a BLM supporter, a Democrat supporter and a Rastafarian. I'm sorry for his loss because I'd love to get my hands on what he was smoking. It must have been some really good shit.

In all seriousness, he seemed like a good man so RIP. I hope his killer is found and executed with a baseball bat. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

exactly. i bet that fucktard that did it didn't even know he supported BLM. apparently all they "saw" was "Trump Supporter" and that was enough. they didn't realize they were killing one of their own. maybe they did but "Trump supporter" cancelled out the rest. it's possible some BLM hater did this because he supported BLM. no matter the reason he's still a murdering fucktard.

we'll see what the investigation results are .. assuming they still have detectives in Minneapolis
That man was a small business owner. People look out for their own financial self interest. Why the fuck would he want Biden who may tax the shit out of him?

He was open minded when it came to politics. I am as well. I don't really care for BLM because it has become such a shit show, but I'm also neither a left nor a right. I just care what you have to say regardless of what side of the fence you are on because I'm selfish and if you benefit me and my family, you get my vote.
.....I'm selfish and if you benefit me and my family, you get my vote. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
you just defined yourself to be a dimocrat
you just defined yourself as a dimocrat Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Actually, I defined myself as more of a Republican because I pay a lot less in taxes annually when one is in office. When I mention "benefit", I am talking about my money that I get to keep.
Actually, I defined myself as more of a Republican because I pay a lot less in taxes annually when one is in office. When I mention "benefit", I am talking about my money that I get to keep. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
another self-defining as a dimocrat

the misstating of issues
another self-defining as a dimocrat

the misstating of issues Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Dude, what is your problem? Maybe you did deserve to get your ass beat with that baseball bat as a kid. I think they fucked your brain up a bit. If you can't understand what I mean in simple terms, just leave it alone because I can't explain it any easier for you.

I'll explain it again for you - Republican president means less taxes for me. A Democrat president means more taxes for me. How the fuck is this difficult to understand?
you just defined yourself to be a dimocrat Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

No.. he just defined himself as a Republican. He's in a tax bracket that benefits from Republicans in office.

People who don't vote in their own self interest are fools. That's regardless of what side of the political fence you fall on. I always LMAO when one of my friends from back in the day who is a 20 year welfare recipient... votes Republican. Likewise.. when one of my wealthy friends votes Democrat-- I can't help but shake my head. Never understood voting against your own interests.

People who don't vote in their own self interest are fools. Originally Posted by Grace Preston

One used to hear, much more so than now

The wonder by dimocrats of how common working people could vote for conservatives, why don’t they know they are voting against their own interest, they’d exclaim

And your statement echos that but they were voting for what they saw as the country’s interest, for the good of all, which they saw ultimately as their interest

It is a dimocrat value to vote strictly on a short term personal only basis, that’s where unions etc come in

Another issue is your simplistic divisions of rich and poor and who you think should vote which way

Rich people, for the most part, the really rich, are, or at least vote dimocrat

For any number of reasons, not the least of which is the use of government as a personal protection device, hoping to keep the peasants out of their park avenue apartments

The small business man isn’t the really wealthy,

And a hard working family man isn’t mostly a dimocrat nor has their values
Dude, what is your problem? Maybe you did deserve to get your ass beat with that baseball bat as a kid. I think they fucked your brain up a bit. If you can't understand what I mean in simple terms, just leave it alone because I can't explain it any easier for you.

I'll explain it again for you - Republican president means less taxes for me. A Democrat president means more taxes for me. How the fuck is this difficult to understand? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I’m more than capable of understandIng without your bothering to explain
People who don't vote in their own self interest are fools. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Yep. I'm not going to keep going back and forth with Neverhadalogicalthought. Of course me and mine are my #1 priority. I'm not in the peace corps and working for charity to help others. I'm just a greedy corporate asshole who wants to keep his money and pay as little taxes as possible. I'm no worse than his beloved president except that I actually pay what I owe every year.

I'm not going to be self righteous and bullshit about it. I simply want to keep most of the money I earned.
  • oeb11
  • 07-28-2020, 03:47 PM
exactly. i bet that fucktard that did it didn't even know he supported BLM. apparently all they "saw" was "Trump Supporter" and that was enough. they didn't realize they were killing one of their own. maybe they did but "Trump supporter" cancelled out the rest. it's possible some BLM hater did this because he supported BLM. no matter the reason he's still a murdering fucktard.

we'll see what the investigation results are .. assuming they still have detectives in Minneapolis Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Murder happened in Milwaukee - site of the DNC Convention!
They are just cleaning up the venue for their convention.
Damn, that man was a Trump supporter, a BLM supporter, a Democrat supporter and a Rastafarian. I'm sorry for his loss because I'd love to get my hands on what he was smoking. It must have been some really good shit.

In all seriousness, he seemed like a good man so RIP. I hope his killer is found and executed with a baseball bat. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

with a bat??? nah.. what this killer needs is a .50 caliber or 12mm treatment
That's too easy, Dilbert. He needs to suffer while someone is taking productive batting practice swings on that killer's head. There is no need to even waste a bullet on him. You can save a bullet and someone can work on his swing - it's a win win for everyone but the victim's killer.