disclosing the general location of incalls

It's a bit funny to me. If I have an appointment in a hour, you won't give me the exact location or something really close?

Am I somehow going to become more trustworthy in the next hour?

If I'm going to do something awful if you give me your address right now, what's going to keep me from doing it an hour from now?

Or are you just such a flake that you're likely to flake out on me in the next 60 minutes. Originally Posted by GneissGuy
I have no problem giving all but the apt #..theres a few times I have given it before hand and they ncns,...makes me not feel as safe
Good point GneissGuy.

Being overly paranoid is a sign of mental instability ect. ect.
I have no problem giving all but the apt #..theres a few times I have given it before hand and they ncns,...makes me not feel as safe Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
If it's a bad guy of some sort, he could always just phone just before appointment time and say he's in the parking lot.

However, I don't have a problem with not getting the room number or house number until just before.
I think it is standard practice to give the address of the complex or hotel and once you are on site to get the room number. I have always operated this way and some times a provider that may trust you from board activity may give you all the info when you set the date. I don't see this being an issue, but again I'm the minority, single and on my own.

IB
I think most times its newer girls that try to jump in and they get way paranoid. I do have a spot for people to go when they first see me up the street from my house, and then once they tell me there there I give them the directions to my house guys will get the whole addy and apt #/ room # or what have you and then not come. That can be scary. But after they have seen me I just ask they text when on way and there. But the waiting and waiting and directions and directions and then cancellation thats not ok at all, that sucks BIGGGG donkey balls.
the weirder it seems... like this is Austin.....LE .. just does not seem to care if its discrete.... and the appointment was made through P411.. with good recent okays
Things were made worse by the map on my smart phone initially showing the wrong Location
I hate wasting peoples time....from now on I have to know what part of town its in when I make the appointment.... hobbying is about the only reason I go to north Austin....I hate driving there
I think most times its newer girls that try to jump in and they get way paranoid. I do have a spot for people to go when they first see me up the street from my house, and then once they tell me there there I give them the directions to my house guys will get the whole addy and apt #/ room # or what have you and then not come. That can be scary. But after they have seen me I just ask they text when on way and there. But the waiting and waiting and directions and directions and then cancellation thats not ok at all, that sucks BIGGGG donkey balls. Originally Posted by shayla84
Yup!
the weirder it seems... like this is Austin.....LE .. just does not seem to care if its discrete.... and the appointment was made through P411.. with good recent okays
Things were made worse by the map on my smart phone initially showing the wrong Location
I hate wasting peoples time....from now on I have to know what part of town its in when I make the appointment.... hobbying is about the only reason I go to north Austin....I hate driving there Originally Posted by sunspots
Thats why I started the threAD about TEXTING and excessive communication. They refuse to talk on the phone but have no problem being in there hotel / motel room texting their asses off while your driving to the incall.

Are we still on for today?
Are you on your way?
Where are you?
Text me when you get here!
I'll give you the room number when you get here!
Can you bring me an energy drink, a pack of smokes and oh I ran out of condoms.

Oh wait a minute...there are three Extended Stays near the Domain. It makes a difference between Holiday Inn & Holiday Inn Express. So now your at the wrong location at the wrong room. Text, Text, Text, Text, Text, OK now you haul ass to the correct location and she cancels and wants to reschedule because she has another session scheduled right on top of you.

I would love just ONE provider to come forward and explain WHY keeping private the exact location makes sense?
Good point GneissGuy.

Being overly paranoid is a sign of mental instability ect. ect. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
An appropriate level of paranoia is good. Just be sure that it makes you take actions that are actually useful, not just bullshit or are actually counterproductive.

For instance how many ladies think asking "Are you a cop?" or a website disclaimer means anything?

Or believe that "entrapment" covers a lot of things it doesn't?

Just because it's inconvenient to do something doesn't mean it gives you any protection.

Thats why I started the threAD about TEXTING and excessive communication. They refuse to talk on the phone but have no problem being in there hotel / motel room texting their asses off while your driving to the incall. Originally Posted by Still Looking
Texting is for pimps and cops.

It's doubly dumb because all text conversations are recorded and can be retrieved later or simply read from your phone. With voice, under normal circumstances, only the numbers dialed are recorded unless there's a court order in effect.