To CIM or NOT CIM.......lol

• Trey
  • 01-11-2013, 11:26 PM
Could care less. Nice to see a different twist on the "how do you like your dick sucked" threAD however.
Could care less. Nice to see a different twist on the "how do you like your dick sucked" threAD however. Originally Posted by trey
Well, COMMUNICATION is the KEY though.
Love it!
Love it! Originally Posted by sharkman29
Me too.........

But, I got a new twist with that this week, all over the face, then wipe it in and swallow..... Pure visual all for me, but that was great!
I freaking love CIM providers. CIM is definitely a plus. CIM providers moves up to the top of my list.
Kori,
Don't talk about it........Be about it!........Babe , you know how it works......LOL Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
No worries she was all about it last night!
Yes. It is the answer to "I will do what she won't."
(And Greek I suppose). Of course, Wakeup is not affected.
If she doesn't cim then I look for someone else....If they don't cim how the hell are you going to do a snowball.....ijs
It's a huge plus for me. But only if you at least act like you like it. You can't do the "jazz hands" and be like "eww" when it happens. As chris rock says, paraphrased, pretend my dick has the antidote in it. You've got to want it.
....If they don't cim how the hell are you going to do a snowball..... Originally Posted by cumalot
Here are your instructions:

1) Stay down on it an extra 10 seconds and Oreck out every drop.

2) Look your partner in the eye and swish the load around in your mouth.

3) Throw your head back and give it a robust throaty gargle.

4) Look lovingly at your partner with a sweet (closed-mouth) smile.

5) Give him a passionate DFK and snowball it back to him.

6) Smack your lips and say, "Yuuuuuummy!"
I think Kori is asking a slightly different question than "would you like to cum in my mouth?" I think she KNOWS the answer to that question is, of course, hell yes.

The question she is asking is, "do you want to read that I am NQNS FOR EVERYBODY?"

I tell you what I like the best, is when she is clearly BBBJ but implies that the finish is a YMMV kind of thing. That reminds me to be sure to be squeaky clean before I get there, smelling and looking as good as possible, and being as BFE as I can, and I will get my reward ... a reward that not everybody gets. You are discriminating about certain things, and you flatter me by awarding me with a passing grade.

Now, you guys can call me naive if I believe it ......... (but quite often, I do).

Hope that gives you an alternative point of view on this, Kori. Wow, hope I get to Dallas sometime to work on this subject with you more intensively.
Naive? ..... Of course not.
Here are your instructions:

1) Stay down on it an extra 10 seconds and Oreck out every drop.

2) Look your partner in the eye and swish the load around in your mouth.

3) Throw your head back and give it a robust throaty gargle.

4) Look lovingly at your partner with a sweet (closed-mouth) smile.

5) Give him a passionate DFK and snowball it back to him.

6) Smack your lips and say, "Yuuuuuummy!" Originally Posted by Jack Kinghoff
Well said Jack............but make it 30-45 seconds......mmmmmmm
I like it, as long as the girl doesn't do it with anyone else.
Doesn't matter to me, I prefer to blow my load all over a provider's face.