Do Or Don't FIV

Love feeling her G spot become engorged while watching her face as she enjoys. Now if she doesn't enjoy then more often then not it all goes downhill.
I offer it during DATY. But, insert, pressure up, slight movement. No hammer time!
I offer it during DATY. But, insert, pressure up, slight movement. No hammer time! Originally Posted by Longdongstrong
Likewise. I make sure my nails are trimmed at all times and are meticulously clean. I like to provide gentle pressure on her G spot during DATY, and more often than not, that combined with sucking on her clit are a double- whammy that leads to an intense orgasm. No jackhammer, no dog-bowl tongue lapping. Soft, gentle and patient (with some knowledge of the anatomy) is the approach I prefer, and it's almost always rewarded. And there's nothing that turns me on more than the expressions of pleasure coming from my lady of the moment.

That said, some ladies do not like FIV and, of course, I respect that. I can bring a lady to arousal without my fingers as well... I leave the G-spot stimulation to another part of my body!
Great comments expressing
how the gentlemen want their
women to be pleased.
women to be pleased. Originally Posted by siberia

Maybe it's just me but if the one I'm with is enjoying than a better time is had by all!
Of course, clean, well manicured hands is a given. I love to use my fingers, but I adhere to the wishes of my provider. Gentile stroking beats hard poking every time. That said, a couple of weeks ago I was on my back recieving a bbbj. She was on her knees next to me. I was gently rubbing her backside getting closer and closer to her kitty. I touched it and the purring started along with the gyrating hips. THIS, along with the sweet wetness indicated it was acceptable.
I never do that. I work with sharp metal and edges every day and always get little nicks or occasionally a cut. I'm too paranoid about an unseen open cut on my finger to FIV.
I'm particular about where I put my fingers.
Likewise. I make sure my nails are trimmed at all times and are meticulously clean. I like to provide gentle pressure on her G spot during DATY, and more often than not, that combined with sucking on her clit are a double- whammy that leads to an intense orgasm. No jackhammer, no dog-bowl tongue lapping. Soft, gentle and patient (with some knowledge of the anatomy) is the approach I prefer, and it's almost always rewarded. And there's nothing that turns me on more than the expressions of pleasure coming from my lady of the moment.

That said, some ladies do not like FIV and, of course, I respect that. I can bring a lady to arousal without my fingers as well... I leave the G-spot stimulation to another part of my body! Originally Posted by giantbourbon
Giantbourbon you are a lady killer....
women to be pleased. Originally Posted by siberia

Well, you asked?!??

The first time I read it - you seemed very sarcastic, - but then, typed words - no context - so I'll just assume you are getting the answers you sought and leave it be.
^I don't need a translator babe.
The guys understood my compliment.
I can be reached through private message if you want to ask me a
personal question.
Happy Valentines sexy Men.
I honestly do not like it. Feels like I'm with a gyno! Originally Posted by Flora
+ 1 flora
I don't really like it, because most of the guys just like to shove their fingers in there like they are reaching for something they lost..lol
They are rough, and it is not pleasant. Just like a lot of guys like to grab and pull on your nipples like they are drawer knobs...

If I do FIV it has to be gentle. That would be like me just doing a prostate massage on you men, and just shoving my finger up your anus hard and fast and you saying it hurt...

So my answer would have to be a solid NO, unless you are someone I completely know and trust.

M.M.
fingers in Vagina,
Do or Don't Originally Posted by siberia
OP....what are your thoughts?

Oh wait .... you've been banned.