Kissing

Passionate kissing is always a must.
Kissing is one of the easiest, sexiest ways to create and establish true chemistry and connection. Especially when the pair is new to one another.

Anyone who has spent time with me knows just how much I love makingout......Mood42 included. He has one of those mouths you just melt into.

And yes...I asked for permission to say that, lol.

His mouth deserves the shout-out...
Merry Minx, I'm pretty sure you think I'm a good kisser...no??? ��
Exactly!!
Gee shucks, Thank you MM!!
Kissing is one of the easiest, sexiest ways to create and establish true chemistry and connection. Especially when the pair is new to one another.

Anyone who has spent time with me knows just how much I love makingout......Mood42 included. He has one of those mouths you just melt into.

And yes...I asked for permission to say that, lol.

His mouth deserves the shout-out... Originally Posted by Merry Minx

Mmm yes a Merry Minx make out session
very memorable 😉
Its one of the menu items that I look for.
Merry Minx, I'm pretty sure you think I'm a good kisser...no??? �� Originally Posted by KissingIsKey

Do you even have to ask, sweet lover...?

Yes.
Mmm yes a Merry Minx make out session
very memorable 😉 Originally Posted by ThaAries

Thank you, hot stuff. I just saw this.

You’re not so bad yourself...

Perhaps another time soon.

I’m always in the mood for a great makeout session...
I'll never forget my first session with Merry. Walk through the door, "Do you like to kiss?" "Sure". "GOOD" and we proceed to make out like teenagers Good times, and its been too long.
I'll never forget my first session with Merry. Walk through the door, "Do you like to kiss?" "Sure". "GOOD" and we proceed to make out like teenagers Good times, and its been too long. Originally Posted by ADVBikeRider

It tells me just how long ago we met, if I honesty asked if you like to kiss...lol.

I just grab faces at the door now.