Isn't raping and abusing the United States enough for Barack?

Read Assup's posts. It's like an encyclopedia of gay sex practices based on his experience. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Awww, Whiny! You know that's just another of your lies. TryIng to divert attention from your thriving glory hole business in the Salina bus Ststion.

You know homophobia ain't my bag. But it sure skeers the chit out of big tough guys like you, don't it, cupcake?

How about putting up rather than putting out?

OH! Are you referring to Cornholio and his need for TP? I suggest you google it, you pathetic old queen!

The word is out.... Obama did not buy the "Masters" estate. I can go back to watching Magnum PI reruns without worrying about politics. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
so basically, you just quoted some falsehoods and expect too skate on your malicious lie, Professor TVLand?
Awww, Whiny! You know that's just another of your lies. TryIng to divert attention from your thriving glory hole business in the Salina bus Ststion.

You know homophobia ain't my bag. But it sure skeers the chit out of big tough guys like you, don't it, cupcake?

How about putting up rather than putting out?

OH! Are you referring to Cornholio and his need for TP? I suggest you google it, you pathetic old queen!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're the one who keeps us all up to date with your glory hole conquests. I don't know who you visit in Salina, but it ain't me, pal. That's just one of your many lies. You know, the lies you tell even though you've said lying is always wrong? Yep, you lied about that, too. Typical AssupLiar.