PROVIDERS... Whats your #1 complaint about Hobbyist?

Lots of great info here . . .
Lots of great info here . . . Originally Posted by SlowHand49
Boy you said it... when HOT providers talk I listen!
You guys writting this down? I would have never thought to bring dogy treats!? GREAT info ladies! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Dam SL we need to bring dog treats too?I guess I need to look for my old petco card.
Dam SL we need to bring dog treats too?I guess I need to look for my old petco card. Originally Posted by burner2157
Love the post, Love the Avatar! Hey while you’re there (Petco), find out what you feed to an iguana? I know a provider that has one. Big sum of a gun!

Note to self:

Find out what the following eat:

1) Iguana
2) Snake
3) Tarantula
4) Pimp
Just generally being a knobhead.
Dam SL we need to bring dog treats too?I guess I need to look for my old petco card. Originally Posted by burner2157
Just generally being a knobhead. C'mon Valerie I was being halfway serious.If this offended you which was not my intent I offer an apology to you and all women who took offense.
Just generally being a knobhead. C'mon Valerie I was being halfway serious.If this offended you which was not my intent I offer an apology to you and all women who took offense. Originally Posted by burner2157
Haha...why would I be offended by this topic love? I was being serious....you just don't know my personality that well
Hummm must be an inside joke... no one ever got mad at Don Rickles
Boy you said it... when HOT providers talk I listen! Originally Posted by Still Looking

Aww, thanks.

Yes, break out the Petco card. My two boys like chicken or peanut butter flavored rawhides too.
Haha...why would I be offended by this topic love? I was being serious....you just don't know my personality that well Originally Posted by Valerie
I guess I need to come see you and offer my apology in person then. If you will see me next time you come visit my city?Wakeup will vouch for me I hope.
Love the post, Love the Avatar! Hey while you’re there (Petco), find out what you feed to an iguana? I know a provider that has one. Big sum of a gun!

Note to self:

Find out what the following eat:

1) Iguana
2) Snake
3) Tarantula
4) Pimp Originally Posted by Still Looking
Thanks for the intel...

Feed the pimp to the Iguana,Snake and Tarantuala!

Good one
For the most part I have no complaints. Most Gents are curteous, thoughtful, considerate and accomodating of my requests. However, there is one particular complaint that I have.

I have limited availability, which limits my visits per day to 2, maybe 3. I find it disrespectful and a total lack of consideration when a scheduled appointment is not kept. I can understand when one is running late or something unexpected arises which causes to have to cancel or reschedule, but I can not be understanding of those who Do Not value MY time enough to communicate this to me. A NCNS is noted and my views of this person are affected.

As for what I Greatly Appreciate . . .

I appreciate ALL Gents that have a full understanding of Etiquette, in ALL departments.

Thank You for making our visits a True Pleasure.
The biggest problem I had was, men showing up a few minutes early. I fixed it by explaining that I get a lot done in those last few moments. I will always be ready at the time we agreed upon, but never early.
Okay for the ladies who complain about the 80 phone calls in an hour after the first call goes unanswered, I get that. However, I do believe it is acceptable to make one other call about 5 minutes later. After that, I won't constantly keep calling.

Guys, the ladies have a point on this. First, it ties up their line and if you leave a voice message, it fills up their in-box. Second, if they are with another client and have left the phone on, you are interrupting a fellow hobbyists "fun-time". Third, you could be eating into a providers minutes on her cell plan.
Okay for the ladies who complain about the 80 phone calls in an hour after the first call goes unanswered, I get that. However, I do believe it is acceptable to make one other call about 5 minutes later. After that, I won't constantly keep calling.

Guys, the ladies have a point on this. First, it ties up their line and if you leave a voice message, it fills up their in-box. Second, if they are with another client and have left the phone on, you are interrupting a fellow hobbyists "fun-time". Third, you could be eating into a providers minutes on her cell plan. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
As I said earlier, I don't mind the first call. But, there's really no need for 20 calls within 30 minutes. It doesn't eat up my cell minutes, it doesn't ruin the moment for a client because I'm smart enough to turn the ringer off, but sometimes I just can't answer the phone because I'm busy period.

Leave a message telling me when a good time to call back is or you could email me.

All that does is make me NOT want to see you let alone talk to you. Nothing is THAT important.