cohen's guilty plea - what it means

If it doesn’t make sense, then why do you think he did it? His lawyer told him to? Cohen is a pretty savvy lawyer himself, who specialized in fixing Trump’s problems.

Now, Red State is trying to calm the audience lest they lost sight of the impending “bluenami” headed to these shores.

They’ve got plenty to protect. Thanks for posting this. Now I know why Cohen did it!

Or is there a deeper, darker reason?

Maybe Cohen has the pee tape.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Crook working for crooks and assholes.

Slice it any way you like Bambino.

He’s got the pee tape. And I’m guessing a shit ton more. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

you know, i always figured you kept bringing up the pee tape just to throw shade at Trump supporters. now i'm beginning to think you actually believe that malarkey in the Steele dossier.
...now i'm beginning to think you actually believe that malarkey in the Steele dossier. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
But, but, but... the FBI is the world's premier investigative agency. Surely you don't think it would fail to verify and corroborate 100% of what it submitted to a FISA court to justify spying on an opposing party's political campaign, do you?
This whole Russian probe net , got cohan , manifort which any deep state politician will go to jail with the fbi doj and irs looking up your ass, and spending millions on investigating, somebody was going to jail ( hell no one here wouldn't be in trouble )
So the question still is the same Dumper and the Russians how did they cause Billary to lose?
Or is it the deep state trying to prevent changes in the system of money making politicians ???
Wow!
Yup they keep looking BUT all they are finding is DC Lobbyists / Lawyer's cheating on tax's really I can't believe it
The question still remains , NO Collusion , No Espionage after the 2 best chances Nothing . But wait oh yea there not looking at the dnc Hypocrisy at best.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...-question.html

looks like Lanny opened his mouth and stuck his foot in it

Michael Cohen’s lawyer is backpedaling on bombshell claims he made in recent weeks about his client's knowledge of President Trump's supposed awareness of Russian efforts to influence the 2016 presidential election.

Lanny Davis, a longtime Clinton confidant who now represents the ex-Trump attorney, had been a source for reports saying his client had information that the president knew in advance about the June 2016 Trump Tower meeting involving Donald Trump Jr. and Russian attorney Natalia Veselnitskaya. Davis also suggested that Cohen had “direct knowledge” of Russia hacking into emails of Democratic power players.

But now, Davis is walking back his statements, telling The Washington Post that he “should have been more clear” that he “could not independently confirm what happened.”

He said in a separate statement Monday to Fox News: "I take the responsibility for not communicating more clearly my uncertainty. I regret the error."

That'll get him off, Hotrod511.

I'm sure glad he got that off his chest.

Grasping and gasping isn't going to turn anything around for Twitler.

I'm wondering what'll happen when Cohen begins singing about Hannity.
That'll get him off, Hotrod511.

I'm sure glad he got that off his chest.

Grasping and gasping isn't going to turn anything around for Twitler.

I'm wondering what'll happen when Cohen begins singing about Hannity. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
what if he does? does Hannity own any dachas formerly owned by Russkies? V. Putin per chance?

tell me how Saint Mueller is gonna find Russian collusion with Trump out of Hannity's real estate deals?

Remember it's all about Russian collusion .. right?

i'll hang up and wait ..
lanny davis is a chuckle head. lol!
Mueller et al is going after the national enquirer under some illegal campaign contribution theory

why cant that same theory be applied to cnn, msnbc, the new york times, washington post, nbc, cbs abc etc?

collusion with the dimocrats
Now judiciary and oversight & Gov reform committees looking into Ohr and FISA and dnc and blillary
This should be interesting
Mueller et al is going after the national enquirer under some illegal campaign contribution theory

why cant that same theory be applied to cnn, msnbc, the new york times, washington post, nbc, cbs abc etc?

collusion with the dimocrats Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Because it doesn't violate Mueller's theory to suppress negative stories about the dimocrats... it's only a "crime" to do it to the GOP. The law according to Mueller says all Republican sins must be revealed, but the dims' dirty linen stays hidden!
Yep... Bruce Ohr will testify under oath before a House Committee today! Unfortunately it's closed to the public. That sneaky fucker knows all the secrets. Will we?
^^ we will never hear the truth from bruce ,
lanny davis is a chuckle head. lol! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
He's a "Clintonista"! When his mouth opens lies come out.