Is coed for advertising?

From the looks of it they are doing a great job running ladies off to ck. I tried to give this shitty site a chance. And good luck to them charging ladies post when they decide to. Ck will then definitely be very successful.
  • Old-T
  • 08-30-2018, 10:19 AM
ECCIE is a men’s club run by men. My opinion is they forgot there needs to be ladies here. The guys treat the ladies bad so they leave. ECCIE needs a change in focus.

Treetop - the problem is that ECCIE changed from a site for us guys to find a lady to see and threads relating to that to a site that allows degrading comments about ladies and members. Originally Posted by Samcro84
Spot on. Yet some guys still don't see the connection.

Ads? EVERY post on here is an ad. As others have said, how a lady presents herself in posts is often the best--or worst--advertizing. Posts are as for the guys too, reinforcing their "brand" and their reputation. What impression do you have of Whispers, Kickrocks, LM, or others? For most people it is only whatever reaction
You amass from reading their posts, again either positive or negative. So the question "are ads allowed" is in reality a meaningless question.

The quickest way to make the boards here completely irrelevant is to drive the ladies away, either by letting the mysoginists make it hostile, or the mods making it too much of a pain.
Spot on. Yet some guys still don't see the connection.

Ads? EVERY post on here is an ad. As others have said, how a lady presents herself in posts is often the best--or worst--advertizing. Posts are as for the guys too, reinforcing their "brand" and their reputation. What impression do you have of Whispers, Kickrocks, LM, or others? For most people it is only whatever reaction
You amass from reading their posts, again either positive or negative. So the question "are ads allowed" is in reality a meaningless question.

The quickest way to make the boards here completely irrelevant is to drive the ladies away, either by letting the mysoginists make it hostile, or the mods making it too much of a pain.
Originally Posted by Old-T
The problem is, all the new regs. against the providers here! That is it! Why put up with that here when they can post daily ads with no restrictions on oh2! And providers have a choice there of having a no review policy! Then there is also switter, which has become very popular! Most of the providers never posted in co/ed or cared about co/ed here on eccie! That is not the problem. Again the problem is all the new guidelines for becoming a posting provider ; frequency and content of ads and signature lines; and etc. here on eccie!. Why should the ladies put up with this when there is oh2 and switter? We do not need a million dollar study, debate, or an actuary to tell us this! Its obvious!
My suggestion is to dump co-ed and other areas that can produce the problems we have had. Keep ISO and private areas for ladies and gents. Only allow reviews of ECCIE ladies, since those ladies are verified. Other reviews you have no information on the ladies, is a possible problem.

But that would probably cause a decrease in ad revenue. So not a chance of that happening
My suggestion is to dump co-ed and other areas that can produce the problems we have had. Keep ISO and private areas for ladies and gents. Only allow reviews of ECCIE ladies, since those ladies are verified. Other reviews you have no information on the ladies, is a possible problem.

But that would probably cause a decrease in ad revenue. So not a chance of that happening Originally Posted by Samcro84
Like I said, none of this is why the ladies have left! Very, very few ladies even know what is going on in the co/ed sections or elsewhere in the forums.
What’s CK?
Winn Dixie we will agree to disagree.
How do y’all find local ladies on swifter? Search for #Austin? Or just find their swifter handle on the adversiting sites like this one and then follow them on there?
How do y’all find local ladies on swifter? Search for #Austin? Or just find their swifter handle on the adversiting sites like this one and then follow them on there? Originally Posted by trapperkeeper2000

Yes, just search hashtag Austin #austin. It will pull up recent ads and posts from local providers with accounts on Switter. Most will have booking instructions in their header, or if you take the time to peruse their page, they will typically have instructions on how to book them.

One glaring caveat. There are now lots of women there I've never heard of, have never had board presence or reviews offering pretty graphic things and no screening. I dunno if it's LE or pimped girls or just some serious catfishing but be super careful. As Treetop sez: Don't Get Caught with your Pants Down!
  • Old-T
  • 08-30-2018, 04:09 PM
WD, I agree with you more than I don't in this case. But what I do hear from numerous ladies--most not in Austin--is that the rules changes have in many cases been the final impetus to move elsewhere (for many it is not OH2 because that site does not cover their area well).
WD, I agree with you more than I don't in this case. But what I do hear from numerous ladies--most not in Austin--is that the rules changes have in many cases been the final impetus to move elsewhere (for many it is not OH2 because that site does not cover their area well). Originally Posted by Old-T

Very true ^^^^^^^^^ I wish oh2 would grow and get more traffic!
As Treetop sez: Don't Get Caught with your Pants Down! Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
You make my wiener tingle everytime I think of you. Especially when you say my name but why did you call me Treetop?

I thought that I was a little gristle dick who smokes cloves and drives his parents Cutlass Supream to the gay park to look for similar like minded dudes.
And that’s how you got caught with your pants down?
And that’s how you got caught with your pants down? Originally Posted by Spit It Out
I still love you Claire. FP and I have ended things for good.

Text me honey bun. I miss you deerly.
And that’s how you got caught with your pants down? Originally Posted by Spit It Out
I still love you Claire. FP and I have ended things for good.

Text me honey bun. I miss you deerly. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Well this went south quickly......