Why Are People Giving Peter Strzok Their Money?

Nope , you are 70+ right? Originally Posted by bamscram
I was born in 1950 you figure it out since you are so well educated
bet some campaign money was used. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Bet some Lucky Charms were eaten for breakfast.

Your turn.

LOL,
I agree. I was flabbergasted as much as the OP was, when i saw how much this scumbag's raising on Gofundme. BUT the age old addage of "Fools are soon parted from their money" Still applies!!

I am wondering, how many of those high level donations, were from fellow Swamp dwelling commucrats, and the like.. Originally Posted by garhkal

good question. the donor names are listed. the one that made the 10,000 donation was anonymous. so there are some anons in that list.
good question. the donor names are listed. the one that made the 10,000 donation was anonymous. so there are some anons in that list. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
It’s a go fundme page, Dilbert, not a campaign site which must comply with FEC regs.

Please check out the ToC. There is nothing illegal about this. You apparently just don’t like the fact that people have rushed to the aid of yet another name on Twitlers Twit List.

I wish I got a half million dollars every time I sent a text that negatively mentioned DJT.

I was born in 1950 you figure it out since you are so well educated Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Just another Geritol.
It’s a go fundme page, Dilbert, not a campaign site which must comply with FEC regs.

Please check out the ToC. There is nothing illegal about this. You apparently just don’t like the fact that people have rushed to the aid of yet another name on Twitlers Twit List.

I wish I got a half million dollars every time I sent a text that negatively mentioned DJT.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

you're missing my point.