Waiting For Hobbyist Or Provider

• Sami
  • 04-29-2012, 08:38 AM
MB that happens A LOT around Dallas and is acceptable, with all the technology there is no reason for a NCNS. I will give a guy 24hrs to respond in case of a accident. If still NCNS there will be a alert to the other ladies of his actions.

I was about 30 minutes late for my appointment last Friday. traffic was backed up in Dallas. I sent texts to let the provider, letting her know I was going to be late and apologized. It happens, but communication is the key. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996
Wave, I agree that in the vast majority of jobs in modern society, the one thing that they demand is being on time and ready for work.

Many of the companies I do business with will dock an employ 30 minutes if he punches in 1 minutes late.

But keep in mind, what we are talking about is citizens engaging in legal ocupations. Many of the problems related with tardiness in the Hobby Community revolves around the fact that we are all trying to make things work in what is an illegal activity.
MB that happens A LOT around Dallas and is acceptable, with all the technology there is no reason for a NCNS. I will give a guy 24hrs to respond in case of a accident. If still NCNS there will be a alert to the other ladies of his actions. Originally Posted by Sami
Yea 635 got me. I had to be late. I know you ladies have better things to do then wait on me. But not much you can do about it.
I say 15 minutes if she doesn't call at all,.......and up to 2 hours grace period if she's constantly calling to let me know she's trying at least. With the advent of half hours offered and quickies, and Blow and Go's I feel like when she is not on time or not calling to say she late she overbooked or is squeezing one or two last appointments before me.....

I schedule overnight outcalls to my hotel, and about 90 percent of my sessions I have had have started late all due to the provider not showing up on time. Its happened so much I have grown to accept that its a part of the hobby and I should plan accordingly and book a session 2 hours earlier than I want because I anticipate she will be late. I really detest and hate it when people are late........but when she finally arrives its all forgiven and forgotten. However its been nice when her being tardy isn't an issue. Id rather a lady be early than late anyday. This is why I hate incalls so I don't have to wait in a lobby or parking lot driving around.

What is very frustrating to me is that when a lady is late or knows she will be late and doesn't call or at least text.....FIRST. About 80 percent of all the ladies I saw did not call first to say why they were late or give me an estimated time. At that point I feel like even one call initiated by me is like stalking and it really irks me that I as the customer have to call and assist and facilitate this lady taking my money. When I had an overnights scheduled at a minimum I contact the lady by noon to tell her its a go, I contact her to let her know when I'm checked in (to include giving her my room number), and lastly one hour before the appointment I call to confirm said meet. What's makes this beyond frustrating is the amount of hours I'm camped out at the hotel in the first place in good faith, reshowering to maintain optimum freshness (damn had to pee again lol), trying to stay alert so I don't fall into a deep sleep due to boredom, or worse eagerly anticipating our meet so badly that I get too anxious (really horny) and start to masterbate and won't require paid services anymore. I like to abstain from sex for about a week or two before appointments. And booking another woman for an overnight on now.....short notice leaves me with few options which I didn't originallly prefer.

Its also very inconsiderate to other potential providers who could make the time when ladies are late and don't call. Since I book multihours and overnights latenights mostly when a lady is late or does not show it cockblocks me from seeing other ladies at that time. Few will do overnights on short notice, and there is still the hurdle of screening even will a p411 account. Ladies just won't risk it nowadays, and the amount of money I'm offering them to compromise their screening seems like a red flag. I hate waiting on the second lady too, so I tell her if she can arrive in 30 minutes I will cancel my date with the other provider. At that point I don't care how her makeup looks, what's she's wearing, how her breath smells.....just show up and arrive, take a shower, fix your face, and let's fuck please. That second girl allways shows up fast as I have done this twice. I will even lie and tell the original provider that I will just reschedules since she seems busy but I never do and why should I after all the confirmations I have done up until that point. Its the principal of it......its principalities in this........

What I don't suggest is having a plan B overnight girl........thus ladies get hella pissed when the original lady shows up on time or right when they are heading towards you..............
My clothes are going back on after 10 minutes with no phone call. It spoils the mood I was in 10 minutes ago.
I recently had a encounter were I was late and unable to communicate that in the time limits I've seen listed here. I had left my cell at home. Didn't realize it until I was two blocks away from her location. I would have been right on time. I was about to call to let her know I was arriving when I realized I didn't have it with me. Haven't seen a public pay phone in year and even is there was one didn't know her number by heart. Really nothing I could do but turn around and go get it, which I knew would take a minimum of 30 minutes, then call and apologize.
Fortunately when I was finally able to get in touch with her she was very understanding and everything worked out in the end.

Also in the past I've been on the receiving end of calls well past the appointment, where something came up unexpectedly. Sometimes you can just push things back, sometimes you can't.

I've also had a situation where there was a technical problem with a provider's phone. I called her at least 5 times in the time frame an hour before our appointment until a half hour past. My calls never got through. Once I was back at home I left her an email telling her of my unsuccessful attempts to call her. She had been waiting at her location for my call and didn't get my email until she gave up an went back home. Again in the end things worked out and we finally connected several hours later.

So for me, I guess I'll give up completely on the appointment after a hour past the scheduled time if I don't hear anything but the courtesy of an explanation/apology could come in the next 24 hours and maybe we can still be cool.
My clothes are going back on after 10 minutes with no phone call. It spoils the mood I was in 10 minutes ago. Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I like a challenge.
Well if someone has appointment at 4pm, and if they don't call by that time it's a NCNS. If running late you should be polite enough to call or send a text, you set the time to visit.

I am always prompt and ready, I only expect the same. We all have schedules. My time is just as valuable as anyone else's.

What get's me those who have done a NCNS, and months later contact you again.

Ya dumbass... You really think I will waste my time again. Originally Posted by Sami
Amen! Its about communication. If youre not there at our say...4pm appt time and you havent called... youre a NCNS and the ONLY way to NOT be put on my DNS list... is to cover for my time that I wasted on u.

And this BS of a provider showing up late...hours even.. is just unprofessional. Ive never been more than 10 minutes late.. i stayed in communication... and I made up for that time.
Amen! Its about communication. If youre not there at our say...4pm appt time and you havent called... youre a NCNS and the ONLY way to NOT be put on my DNS list... is to cover for my time that I wasted on u.

And this BS of a provider showing up late...hours even.. is just unprofessional. Ive never been more than 10 minutes late.. i stayed in communication... and I made up for that time. Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
Here, here! I once had an employee who was chronically late to staff meeting. Once, she arrived at 8:30 for the 8:00 meeting saying that "ice was just too hard to drive on." (That would be the same ice the rest of us drove on...). I asked her when she left home to which she replied, "7:30am" I then asked, "What time would you have arrived if you'd left home at 7:00am?" She got it and I'd love to say she mended her ways. But the following week she was late again, saying, "And I left at 7:00 this morning."

A good point, shot all to hell.
I will wait for up to 30 min if there is comunication and an explanation going on but if there is no reply to a text or a phone call at the time of the appt then its bye-bye after 10 minutes.