Syeira pink Ncns

I had this in alert but I guess it got moved oh well Originally Posted by suiram77
Please read the very first thread in Independent Provider Reviews. Here is the link:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=265739

It says please read this before posting and NCNS.
NCNS is considered neither a review nor an Alert. It is to be written in COED.

Torito
I love Ms Pink...Always will!
Please read the very first thread in Independent Provider Reviews. Here is the link:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=265739

It says please read this before posting and NCNS.
NCNS is considered neither a review nor an Alert. It is to be written in COED.

Torito Originally Posted by Torito
Ok thanks my bad Torito
I love Syeira Pink too. She is the best!!!!!

Doc2078, I love her more

And yes, I am her White Knight

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
Daaaaman, yes you have loved her more...but not as much!!
lol, come on Doc2078. I have loved her more and more as much.

If you loved her more than how can you love her as more as much? I do not understand. I know I love her more and love her much.

I don't think you can top that

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can as its a two way love, she fixed me a snack plate with fruit, crackers, and strawberry dip. That means she loves me so much not only could I eat crakers in her bed, but she didnt mind picking the strawberry bits from my teeth...with her tongue...now thats some two way lovin...
Both of Suiram77's posts have two likes.
I have $50 to throw down that they are from
1) suiram77 himself
And
2) Sexykevin21 his other self

Wait, I take that back. Sexykevin21 is still banned.. So some ther handle84, yet another alter ego. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
A M you are irrelevant do your self a favor and stay in Vegas
When you see me post a thread you come running that is call
A stalker and I am flatter but I do not want you love. Take care
DAMMIT DOC2078, all I have done with her is have the best sex over a dozen times. I need to figure out a way to get some food too.

But truth be told, I still love her way more than you love her. She is not snow white, she is Syeira Pink. You can't think she is all 7 of yours but we know the truth. Just ask slutty, dummy, larry, curly, brainy and charlie.

Don't worry Doc2078, next time I am getting food too, cause she has a very nice vagina.

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Daaaaman, not only have I been in her pussy, I know about her pussy tails as I have a cat too. I have brought her pussy gifts. Try some of that and maybe..just maybe you will get food. PS...I have another "special" knowledge of Sweet Ms Pink you dont know.
goodness fucking gracious....this is why the bees are going missing
Doc2078, I know for a fact that Syeira Pink has a very nice vagina, so don't worry.

How come you have something special for her? What is it? I need to know what it is RIGHT NOW!!!!!

We all know that I love her more than you love her. How would it be possible for you to love her more than me since I love her the most? I do not understand your posts. Is brainy behind this?

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
I want some snacks and Syeira too
I'm not a lesbian, but if I was.. I would totally book Syeira after this.
Daaaaman, I also can confirm Ms Pink has a fine vagina...one I have visited multiple times and will continue to visit. I have also had decorating discussions with her. You know how nice she had her place is decorated, well I know the secrets behind her flooring and handmade shelving. Her talent is not limited to her fine vagina and soft supple lips.