For Tiny...great article on income inequality

• WTF
  • 01-29-2020, 05:14 PM
You started this thread in a public forum and now you want to restrict comments to you and one other poster?

Doesn't work that way, moron.

When someone wants my private take on an article, they send me a PM containing the link. Originally Posted by lustylad
I did not want his private take...I wanted his public take.

You can post all you want in this or any thread. I'm just telling you I do not give a flying fuck about your opinion on this matter.

Sorry if that hurts your feelings.
I did not want his private take...I wanted his public take. Originally Posted by WTF
Why public if you don't want an open exchange of viewpoints?

Sorry if that hurts your feelings. Originally Posted by WTF
Chances of that ever happening are less than the chances you'll ever stop being a tranny fuckee.
....UC have you figured out how former investment bankers now running the Fed are distorting the market with these artificially low rates? Originally Posted by WTF
But WTF, the folks that don't invest are not going to he impacted by anything the fed does. So why would they even care.

And that is why you need to hire on as a cat wrangler, cause cats don't care.
Thank you lying liar...your ignorance is noted.

Now move along. Originally Posted by WTF
You didn't address the REALITY of the comment AS USUAL
Your lack of knowledge AS ALWAYS is ALWAYS apparent!!
  • WTF
  • 01-29-2020, 05:27 PM
yous don't get to decide who posts in your thread or anywhere else on this site sparky the cat herder. ] Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I do not give a fuck where you post or what your opinion is.

Sorry that hurt your feelings telling you as much.

Evidently many of you have Tiny envy.
  • WTF
  • 01-29-2020, 05:28 PM
You didn't address the REALITY of the comment AS USUAL
Your lack of knowledge AS ALWAYS is ALWAYS apparent!! Originally Posted by bb1961
Another SOB that thinks he is Tiny...
Another SOB that thinks he is Tiny... Originally Posted by WTF
When you get an F on your test should everyone get one too

You're TINY brained!!
I asked for Tiny's opinion, not you two tiny brained imbeciles.

Move along.

UC have you figured out how former investment bankers now running the Fed are distorting the market with these artificially low rates?

https://www.thenation.com/article/ar...deral-reserve/ Originally Posted by WTF
I didn't give you my opinion.
I do not give a fuck where you post or what your opinion is.

Sorry that hurt your feelings telling you as much.

Evidently many of you have Tiny envy. Originally Posted by WTF
you'll be waiting awhile it appears ..

This is my last post for a while, I need to stop spending so much time on this site, and figure pissing everybody off is a good way to break the addiction. Originally Posted by Tiny
  • WTF
  • 01-29-2020, 05:36 PM
But WTF, the folks that don't invest are not going to he impacted by anything the fed does. So why would they even care.

. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Did you really just say that?

So artificially low interest rates...a distortion of markets will not have any effect on people that do not invest directly in the market?

Could you tell that to folks in 2009 when the housing market was distorted by government induced bubble.
Evidently many of you have Tiny envy. Originally Posted by WTF
Tiny knows how to run with the Big Dogs. Why don't you invite Captain Midnight and/or ex-CEO to comment too? Then you could butt out and go back to swimming with the minnows.

Of course, if you had any intellectual heft at all you would've quoted from the article and explained where you agreed/disagreed and why.

The fact that you couldn't even do that reveals how shallow, trollish and riddled by ADD you are.
WTF why don't you post a Dear Abby stupid question you ask here??
Then bitch and say "I only want Dear Abby's response'

You fucking imbecile...just using your words
Did you really just say that?

So artificially low interest rates...a distortion of markets will not have any effect on people that do not invest directly in the market?

Could you tell that to folks in 2009 when the housing market was distorted by government induced bubble. Originally Posted by WTF

Did you really just say that? yeah yous did. how exactly did the Gov induce it? by forcing lenders to be greedy and give mortgage loans to people they knew couldn't afford it? the borrowers knew they couldn't afford either .. aren't ya gonna blame them too??

i call that bad business decisions. you know why Bank of America had to acquire Countrywide Financial yeah? because it was cheaper to do so than not. BofA held so much bad paper from underwriting Countrywide it was dragging them down. if they absorbed Countrywide they could write off far more than if they hadn't.

"Bank of America Home Loans is the mortgage unit of Bank of America. In 2008, Bank of America purchased the failing Countrywide Financial for $4.1 billion. In 2006, Countrywide financed 20% of all mortgages in the United States, at a value of about 3.5% of United States GDP, a proportion greater than any other single mortgage lender. "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_o...ica_Home_Loans

so sparky Einstein the cat herder .. how exactly was Countrywide's bad corporate decisions the Gov's fault? we'll wait ..
  • WTF
  • 01-29-2020, 06:20 PM

so sparky Einstein the cat herder .. how exactly was Countrywide's bad corporate decisions the Gov's fault? we'll wait .. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Tiny Wacko Kid....thank you for your ignorance.

May I suggest you read The Big Short.

It's not about God and your IQ...though it'd also be a appropriate title.
  • WTF
  • 01-29-2020, 06:22 PM
I didn't give you my opinion. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Your name wasn't Tiny so do you think I took the time to read your nonsense?