How does it feel internally knowing you are a whore?

LittleN, ZD and Nuggy have it more sincinctly (sp).

Far, why don't you get the ball rolling first by telling everyone why you have to scrape your pennies here to even beg one of these Ladies to see you.

Bonus: if one grants you the opportunity of a tete-a-tete, ask her that out of the gate. Please report back with your findings.
Providers please chime in. Originally Posted by FarBeyond
How does it feel having to pay someone to pretend to like you? Oh, and how does it feel posting on a hooker board because it’s the only free attention that you get?
^^^^^NAILED IT!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • sydmo
  • 12-24-2017, 05:39 PM
How does it feel having to pay someone to pretend to like you? Oh, and how does it feel posting on a hooker board because it’s the only free attention that you get? Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
EXACTLY Lady, hey farbehind, I hope not one eccie Lady ever see's your disrespectful ass again.
How does it feel having to pay someone to pretend to like you? Oh, and how does it feel posting on a hooker board because it’s the only free attention that you get? Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Maybe the OP is an ex frat boi. They pay to have people pretend to like them, too.
Very insulting question. Must be a trump supporter Originally Posted by Dr Hackenbush
Naaah. Only never-Trumpers can generate that much hate.

Far?
We're still waiting to hear from you.
  • sydmo
  • 12-25-2017, 05:29 PM
Very insulting question. Must be a trump supporter Originally Posted by Dr Hackenbush
this is almost as stupid a statement as the question the OP ask. Congrats dummy
First of all everyone on here is a whore.
Yes that means you too man whores.
But I say that with all the love in my cold empty whore heart.
I guess that's the Daddy issues speaking.
There's two sides to this.
Side a you pay to be a whore.
Side b you get paid to be a whore.
First of all everyone on here is a whore.
Yes that means you too man whores.
But I say that with all the love in my cold empty whore heart.
I guess that's the Daddy issues speaking.
There's two sides to this.
Side a you pay to be a whore.
Side b you get paid to be a whore. Originally Posted by SweetSarah512
Man whores don’t exist, they’re referred to as studs, everyone knows that! Silly hooker!
Sore?
I love it! Having sex with pretty women who don’t tell me their real name, the idea of it is a turn on in itself, my favorite is when I meet a new stranger for the first time(& some times second) & you don’t say anything, no exchange of words besides hello & a smile then you just start kissing or groping each other & going at it, she’s going for my belt, I’m groping her boobs & reaching around to grab a handfull of ass. When there is a passion for sex that comes out of a complete stranger it’s such a turn on for me, even if I’ve known some of them for a while, such as my favorites, I still don’t truly “know” them, all I know is what kind of sex they like & that’s all either of us wants to know or share. It’s a fun game, even more fun when you’re polite to every woman you meet & actually treat them like a human being when you talk to them. So thank you ladies for being horny strangers to me, you’ll always have a place at the bottom of my heart & in my bed
Man whores don’t exist, they’re referred to as studs, everyone knows that! Silly hooker! Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Lol, man whores are very prevalent on here. Studs are very good looking people. Now I have some very handsome friends. BB that means you. But no sorry they are man whores. A man who sees more than 1 women at a time is a man whore. Go back to what you do best and maybe in your next reply you'll open your labia for us to see. Oh wait everyone rush to her showcase now!!!
I think he was just being sarcastic about societal stigma placed on women who have multiple partners vs men who do the same. One being denigrated the other being venerated. Ultimately we're all whores trading something of ourselves for something of yours. At least the provider/hobbyist dynamic is honest about the specifics of the transaction taking place.
  • sydmo
  • 12-27-2017, 03:03 PM
I'll be a manwhore for any of you sweet Ladies, anytime. $1.99 review special, and you may sit on my face for as long as want