Labor Day Pussy Plans

I'm not working Labor Day. Hope all that do prosper! A Holiday can go either way.
I'll be as well, my calendar is quickly filling up..lol hope everybody stays safe ...
Sarah and I spent the night together last night, we both have to do the whole familly thing for the rest of the week end.

She made damned sure that when we parted after breakfast this morning, that I was totally ready to meet the rest of the Holiday Week End with no wants and needs
Damn I love holiday playtime! Has become kind of a tradition to have a holiday party and yes will be a review cummin! Well at least of one of the parties. The civilian thing probably would not be appropriate here but was worthy of writing!
*The sound of me playing the worlds smallest violin.*

And the point of this thread was what again???? Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
To further annoy mijo

And the point of this thread was what again???? Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
I just jumped into a bottle of champagne (burp...)...I'll be back...

Cumalot, give us one of those quotes of the day.

Ladies, I respond later.

Glynette, you've got yours coming...I likey your avatars. You are soooooo lucky I'm in Thailand right now.
Sometimes you just have to clear your cache and cookies and that will do the trick.

And trust me.......It's not the APPLE products that is causing your problems....lol

could be the "tennis elbow".................LOL
Damn man I bet his eyes are already squinting from all that time in the far east! Not from being lonely though as many on here can attest to! Well some of us are gunna start the party here without ya mijo but will leave some for ya, to hell with the mattress delivery darling we can play all over the house! Oh and doubt that is from tennis either as not enough repetitive motion! Best to learn how to use both hands besides it is kinda like a blind date! LMFAO!
I just jumped into a bottle of champagne (burp...)...I'll be back...

Cumalot, give us one of those quotes of the day.

Ladies, I respond later.

Glynette, you've got yours coming...I likey your avatars. You are soooooo lucky I'm in Thailand right now. Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)

naaahh nah nah naaahh naaahh!
Sometimes you just have to clear your cache and cookies and that will do the trick.

And trust me.......It's not the APPLE products that is causing your problems....lol

could be the "tennis elbow".................LOL Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
Damn man I bet his eyes are already squinting from all that time in the far east! Not from being lonely though as many on here can attest to! Well some of us are gunna start the party here without ya mijo but will leave some for ya, to hell with the mattress delivery darling we can play all over the house! Oh and doubt that is from tennis either as not enough repetitive motion! Best to learn how to use both hands besides it is kinda like a blind date! LMFAO! Originally Posted by jimmycz
Thanks fellas...thanks...that was NOT very nice! But, TRUE (to a degree)...

Jimmycz, if you are seeing Glynette, can you 'hammer' that pussy then put a nail in it! One day we may meet, but NOT on her terms, LMMFAO! Thancks...okay, back to the champagne...

Hint: if she's not BI-now, she will be Bi-Furiously when I'm done with my plans, LMMFAO!
*gulp*

okay, back...
Point?: HAVE A FUCKED UP HOLIDAY WEEKEND, INCLUDING THE DAMN HOLIDAY ITSELF! And, fuck the violin! To ALL...
Unfortunately I work like crazy this weekend so no rewards on the table, but salute to any of you that will be getting lucky and be safe.
Interesting ( :
And, fuck the violin! To ALL... Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
I took your suggestion. The violin said it was only running a CHJ special for the holiday.