How did a 15 year old Australian boy get a gun...

Are you really saying that out of every hundred Americans that three are killed by guns? We're all from Chicago now. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
My apologies. Obviously should have been 100,000 instead of 100.
Are you really saying that out of every hundred Americans that three are killed by guns? We're all from Chicago now. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Speaking of Chicago, the "butchers bill" this week end was 3 dead and 48 wounded.
JDrunk is, whinybitch.

And y'all made me Dipshit Emeritus, right? So why should I worry what you and your pack of howler monkeys do? You painted yourself into this corner ... For a change.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nobody named you that, AssupWhiner. You earned it!

So you're admitting in open forum to enjoying being deepthroated by dudes. Interesting. As for no one giving a shit, that was directed at YOU. No one gives a shit about YOU. You obviously give a shit about me, with all the interest you give to my posts.

Bugfuck? Really? You need some work in the insult department, cock nugget. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Yawn.. did your shift at the truck stop glory hole keep you awake longer than usual Woomby-tunes? That was some really LAME attempt at insult. Try again Cock Gobbler... So.. your claim is "Nobody gives a shit about you".. since YOU are the one constantly responding to me.. that must make YOU NOBODY?
Yawn.. did your shift at the truck stop glory hole keep you awake longer than usual Woomby-tunes? That was some really LAME attempt at insult. Try again Cock Gobbler... So.. your claim is "Nobody gives a shit about you".. since YOU are the one constantly responding to me.. that must make YOU NOBODY? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
You're the one who keeps asking questions. If you'll notice, I never ask you anything. Are you a cock goblin or just gobbling cock?
You're the one who keeps asking questions. If you'll notice, I never ask you anything. Are you a cock goblin or just gobbling cock? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Love it. DIPSHIT claims " I never ask you anything" And follows immediately with the QUESTION "Are you a cock goblin"? Woomby-tunes, did you notice what you were doing when you hit the QUESTION MARK key??

As I said earlier, you are too hilarious contradicting yourself daily to ever want to stop the fun by putting you on ignore. Tell us all about your extensive cock gobbling experience since we know you have zip experience with guns.