Studio Website Passwords.

Eve was 100% like pics. Wish she would come back to Dallas.
Hey guys - I’ve been away for a few years- what happened to K Fest? Missing that place!
Hey guys - I’ve been away for a few years- what happened to K Fest? Missing that place! Originally Posted by EpieRosario
Boy do we have some bad news for you lmao
Uh oh… that’s what I was afraid of.

Any idea if the same quality girls are anywhere else? I’ve been striking out… girls trying to rush, not living up to their end of the deal and trying to skip the massage, etc.
Looking for Momo and Choa quality girls for that typically good AAMP price.
We all are EpieRosario, but everywhere else I’ve tried has been bait and switches. BK seems promising based on reviews but I haven’t tried it

Weird the only two girls you referenced from kfest are the ones currently on their website, and girls that were not working at kfest a few years ago
We all are EpieRosario, but everywhere else I’ve tried has been bait and switches. BK seems promising based on reviews but I haven’t tried it

Weird the only two girls you referenced from kfest are the ones currently on their website, and girls that were not working at kfest a few years ago Originally Posted by buttermilkoperator
Oops. Looks like Rosario needs more training in investigative questioning?🤔
Uh oh… that’s what I was afraid of.

Any idea if the same quality girls are anywhere else? I’ve been striking out… girls trying to rush, not living up to their end of the deal and trying to skip the massage, etc. Originally Posted by EpieRosario
Uncle LEO is that you?