Manscaping

Can you trim it so that it grows back by the time I get home?
I was going to say you wouldn't have any problem getting volunteers sweetie!!! A manscape with a side of greek!!! Originally Posted by TheDallasClient
Oh you know how I love a good greek session

Can you trim it so that it grows back by the time I get home? Originally Posted by ElBombero
I never thought about that your right It seems this would only be an option for a single gentleman
I never thought about that your right It seems this would only be an option for a single gentleman [/QUOTE]

For someone who gets regular manscaping it wouldn't be an issue.
you can shave me!!!
Trim, full shave or wax?
I assume you're talking about full body hair removal/trimming right. I never understood the "business area only " manscaping. Don't you think that looks like you're about to or just had a surgical procedure? Most places or individuals that offer this service have their services and pricing broke down in parts. Example Arms for $40, legs for $60, chest and front $60 ect ect. Some guys shave waist up and some waist down and some (myself included)get it all done. Shaving is a real pain in the ass and it's great to just have it done. Especially if she's hot and flirty doesn't mind a little mutual touch, but chances are there won't be much time for additional activities unless you want her to be quick on the blade. If you're really serious about this, I bet you'd get a fair amount of request.
Lol Kaitlyn looks like you got a list here.
I do it myself, but have thought about seeing if someone could do it. I think they would do a better job.

Lol I feel everyone is picturing this lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSTnSsvSHmA
Is there a market for it in Dallas? I have been getting a lot of experience with this lately and I'm sure the ladies here would appreciate not having pubes in her mouth when it's time to get to work down there lol

Maybe a light trim here or a full shave there could do the trick. Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
I think it's a great addition to your services. Maybe add a TUMA/BBBJ&BLS session after the manscape?

I'd do it!
Duct tape works well ...
+1 here Kaitlyn.....though I do it daily.
Sandy advertises it on her menu
Sandy advertises it on her menu Originally Posted by TxTraveler
Do you have a link to her profile?
I need a test subject so I can get some good references on my manscaping skills Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
Manscape away Kaitlyn! I would love to be your test case!
Provider used to offer sugaring. Awesome but she's gone

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sugaring_(epilation)