If we went to war with Russia, who among us would be rooting against Obama winning

"Putin aka commie bastard is an American hero" why do you think he is a hero? An American hero? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Why do you have such a man crush on Putin?

Please explain.
We are not rooting for Putin... We are laughing at Oboyboy.

And stuff like this makes us think??? WTF... http://freebeacon.com/obama-to-kill-...sile-programs/

• CJ7
  • 03-24-2014, 06:32 PM
We are not rooting for Putin... We are laughing at Oboyboy.

And stuff like this makes us think??? WTF... http://freebeacon.com/obama-to-kill-...sile-programs/

. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

bullshit .... some of Idiot Incorporated is comparing Putin to Reagan.... fuck you.

if you're at a game sitting in the stands booing one team, the other team accepts that as a sign of support for them ... fuck you again.

in fact fuck every one of you un-American sob's ... Dems be damned, all Americans are laughing at you and praying you catch on fire just so they can refuse to piss on you ..
Should America go to war with the Soviets, chalk me up as one who wants us .... Originally Posted by bigtex
You sure you don't want some more inspections?
bullshit .... some of Idiot Incorporated is comparing Putin to Reagan.... fuck you.

if you're at a game sitting in the stands booing one team, the other team accepts that as a sign of support for them ... fuck you again.

in fact fuck every one of you un-American sob's ... Dems be damned, all Americans are laughing at you and praying you catch on fire just so they can refuse to piss on you .. Originally Posted by CJ7
You could be right... maybe it was the drag shows & rainbow parades in Oboyboys milatary

• CJ7
  • 03-24-2014, 07:07 PM
You could be right... maybe it was the drag shows & rainbow parades in Oboyboys milatary

. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

maybe its the people that question the stupidity of the rightwingers, and the stupidity of the rightwingers who swear they're Dems ( even if you're not) ....

take COF for instance, anyone that questions his fanatic politics is automatically an Obamatron .... and he's so stupid you can't convince him otherwise .... but its ok to laugh at the POTUS and praise a communist Russian .... as usual you want it both ways .... sorry commies, you made the rules
Disagreeing with the way President Obama conducts foreign policy does not mean I think Putin is any less of a ruthless megalomaniac.
maybe its the people that question the stupidity of the rightwingers, and the stupidity of the rightwingers who swear they're Dems ( even if you're not) ....

take COF for instance, anyone that questions his fanatic politics is automatically an Obamatron .... and he's so stupid you can't convince him otherwise .... but its ok to laugh at the POTUS and praise a communist Russian .... as usual you want it both ways .... sorry commies, you made the rules Originally Posted by CJ7

"COF for instance"... HUH?
Hillary
Should America go to war with the Soviets... Originally Posted by bigtex
Er, um, duh... who are the Soviets???

CBJackass... I have a question for you and your tranny twin WTFagboy:

Whose diplomatic skills vis-a-vis the Russians would you rate as superior (and why) - Ronald Reagan's or Barack Obama's?

(Side note - In case anyone is interested, I'm taking bets that neither of these sycophantic dick-licking Odumbo apologists will answer my question straightforwardly without deflection or evasion.) Originally Posted by lustylad

Crickets...
Every one of these anti-American jackasses have already gone online to swear their allegiance to the Russian Federation. Better red than black, eh, redneck assholes?
"OK , Reagan and Putin are the same...anything you say !!!

Mr. Gorbachev even described Mr. Putin’s governing party, United Russia, as a “a bad copy of the Soviet Communist Party." --CJ

Proof positive of how stupid CJ is. No one said that Putin and Reagan were the same. Only an idiot would think so or say it.
Why would Obama start a fight with somebody he adores.
You sure you don't want some more inspections? Originally Posted by LexusLover

Given a choice, I will always support the POTUS over the leader of the Soviet Union. It does not matter to me who happens to be in office at the time.

We know you would have supported GW over Putin. But do you also support Obama over Putin?

It is an easy thing to do LexiLiar, tell us whether you actually support Obama?