Remember this day 18 years ago

area on purpose. It would have gotten probably three times the views and many more comments. I know the rules, been here since the day it opened and was an admin. I also know that I believe things like this deserve attention. Who reads the sandbox. Not many. Very appreciative of those who commented. I happen to believe strongly in what many have died for or suffered from. Look what 9/11 started. Iraq and Afghanistan, and many have paid the price so that people like Kappernick can kneel, while many of others paid his share of the price. Pat Tillman is one.

This is my short rant, as some staff member choose to move this. And it deserves more attention.

All the lives lost, the suffering, and money spent as a result of what took place 18 years ago today.
... and lives are still being lost every day since that day 18 years ago:

9/11 lingering's effect has taken a physical toll on New Yorkers as firefighters, police and others have fallen ill due to exposure to the wreckage and the toxins unleashed in it.

The casualty count goes up every day as first responders are now starting to drop like flies as asbestos and chemicals poisoning catches up with them.

That's what those brave men and women get for running into danger while most were running from it ... heroes every single one of them.

While research continues into whether those illnesses are tied to 9/11 toxins, a victims compensation fund for people with potentially September 11-related health problems has awarded more than $5.5 billion so far. Over 51,000 people have applied.

Around 18,000 people have been estimated to have developed illnesses as a result of the toxic dust released in the attack.
Never forgot the fallen.
CG 2014 makes an interesting point about these 19 terrorists thinking they would become martyrs and get to fuck all those virgins ..... but I'm guessing that they probably forgot to read the chapter where their god didn't necessarily promise that those virgins would be women ..... so I'm not sure that would be considered "heaven" either .....
I was in junior high.
CG 2014 makes an interesting point about these 19 terrorists thinking they would become martyrs and get to fuck all those virgins ..... but I'm guessing that they probably forgot to read the chapter where their god didn't necessarily promise that those virgins would be women ..... so I'm not sure that would be considered "heaven" either ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
Yes!

I did meant to say the 72 non virgins gang banging those 19 assholes would be guys.

Also those 19 assholes will be getting fucked in a pig sty surrounded by live pigs:

their sustenance everyday aside from regular round the clock feeding of tube steaks and protein shakes will be fresh bacon.

• kochu
  • 09-14-2019, 08:11 AM
CG 2014 makes an interesting point about these 19 terrorists thinking they would become martyrs and get to fuck all those virgins ..... but I'm guessing that they probably forgot to read the chapter where their god didn't necessarily promise that those virgins would be women ..... so I'm not sure that would be considered "heaven" either ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
All those shit was in fact written by a pedophile. No surprises.
My friend older brother was in the towers for business. His son is graduating highschool this year...
Muhammad was a pedo.
  • kochu
  • 09-15-2019, 10:42 AM
Muhammad was a pedo. Originally Posted by CG2014
He was. I don't understand why the PC police don't ever demand a ban of Mohammed's ideology.
PC idiots want to rewrite history.

Did you notice that on September 1st, 80th anniversary of the start of World War II,

and on September 2nd, the 74th anniversary of the end of World War II,

not one mention in the major U.S. news outlets?

I looked those 2 days.

Nothing on any of the major U.S. news outlets: CNN, FOX, NBC, ABC, and so on.