PUTIN

LOL
  • FU_CC
  • 01-01-2014, 05:03 PM
LOL Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
btw got a pm from mod. who is accessory to criminal activity on this site ... warning about bumping a thread 30 old thread... must be rider idea. why?
Not me. Not here.
When has our badass ever done either of these? Dipshit
Which enemy of the US has been annihilated in the past 5 years? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Mitt Romney!
Putin/Hillary 2016!

Brilliant! Shit, the GOP couldn't come up with a ticked who could beat even them!
When has our badass ever done either of these? Dipshit
Which enemy of the US has been annihilated in the past 5 years? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Osama bin Ladin? Are you braindead?
Osama bin Ladin? Are you braindead? Originally Posted by timpage
I think he means group or country when he refers to "enemy". Obviously lots of individual people have been killed.
  • FU_CC
  • 01-01-2014, 08:53 PM
country dont start war small group in country does (enemy)
Obama has pretty much defecated the Al Qaeda organization that punked Bush. Yes,I said defecated because he's kicked the shit out of them.
Obama has pretty much defecated the Al Qaeda organization that punked Bush. Yes,I said defecated because he's kicked the shit out of them. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Oh, Al Qaeda is no longer a threat then? Thats good news.
btw got a pm from mod. who is accessory to criminal activity on this site ... warning about bumping a thread 30 old thread... must be rider idea. why? Originally Posted by FU_CC
Probably from the Mod who is in that area. My accessory.....Hahahaha.
Oh, Al Qaeda is no longer a threat then? Thats good news. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
didn't say that exactly, CC. but he has taken down a shitload of TEARISTS and continues to do so.

That makes his a pussy in your books? or is it just because he's not Jewish?
Only Obama Derangement Syndrome could cause a group of right wing conservative whackos to long for a former communist KGB agent to be President.
didn't say that exactly, CC. but he has taken down a shitload of TEARISTS and continues to do so.

That makes his a pussy in your books? or is it just because he's not Jewish? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Not at all, I was merely responding to your own comments. I'm sure it would only help his stature in the world if he were Jewish. He certainly has shown how he favors Israel.