Is a gated community

On another note Dear John please stop changing your avatar to whatever one I am using. Originally Posted by angelinadream
Because you were polite and said PLEASE I will do it.
Having a session in a gated community usually means "upscale" for the client. If you are a provider, I would think it will eventually raise eyebrows unless it is a gated community of providers or you only see one or two a day at reasonable hours.
gated communities are fine with me.. in fact, i enjoy going "in" the "out gate"...
Punching in four figures seems pretty harmless when you are already expecting to pay three figures.
Dear John,

I really miss your Avatar, any info you can share?
Thanks
"Gated" does not equate to "guarded"! Originally Posted by Dad
But it does "equate" to:

Codes
Records
Cameras
Data
Dates
Times
Destinations
Evidence
Management

In other words .... information available for a number of users...

..... and purposes.
Reads a little paranoic to me, records of me going in and out of a gated community do not prove anything, and it would not be any different than going in and out of a hotel (unless you go in disguise). I for one do not have a problem with gated communities, I take them over a hotel, notel or not gated community. As someone stated earlier it gives me a sense of security and a sense of being at a up scale location (in most instances)
Upscale Residential Development -Good

Harris County Jail - Bad
Gated communities are ok if they do not have a guard to record who and where.

If it is gate access code, sometimes the code the place gives to a residence is a personal one they give out. Its not complex wide so if they see someone getting alot of visitors they might ask questions.

However, those questions won't be asked to me even if they get my plate #'s since even if they call me I can refer them to some traveling sex (F___ off)
  • anita
  • 09-26-2010, 12:13 PM
Oh no! I'm busted

Gated is fine so long as we are given the security code to enter. I never again want to be told to wait for the next car that gets in and then risk seeing the gate close back before I'm in. Originally Posted by Raphael
Lool
gated communities are fine with me.. in fact, i enjoy going "in" the "out gate"... Originally Posted by Fillerup
greek reference?
[quote=Spirit13;619049]Gated communities are ok if they do not have a guard to record who and where.
quote]

I agree, I have been to plenty of places that you have to punch in a code.
I wouldn't like the "visit with the security guard" thing though.
A desperate provider will blow the security goard if he's being a dick and refusing entrance.
I hate places where you need a code or cardkey to get out of the exit gate.
Huntsville has a very exclusive gated community..............I don't thinck they have internet access though...........Some fucktards around here should check it out!!!!