Age limits

• cnym
  • 01-24-2010, 09:55 AM
GP
"A Kinder Gentler me" was my title on aspd !
You added "Sweeter"
LOL
Aguy
Reading SexyGabrielle and Fancyinheels posts it would be easy to say, Any one that is pushing for more of a relationship than is wanted by the provider. Most younger men do not know to back off if went to far. Most older will back off, and try not to find the limit in the first place.

I prefer providers that are over 40. But a few younger stimulate my mind.
they say women are like a fine wine they get better with age.. but sometimes you would just die for a little taste of grape juice
  • Chloe
  • 01-30-2010, 02:08 PM
I had never dated a guy older than 34 before I started providing. I have seen now between the ages of 20 and 80. This experience has opened me up to a new venue. I have thought in my head that if I were to exclusively date and/or ever get married . . . he'd most likely be older.

The conversation is more open, indebth, intellectual, and comfortable. Usually the man has surpassed his "Ego" stage of psychological development and usually hurdles within that are automatically surpassed. Plus since I am young and I love to be the naughty student . . .

When it comes to stamina, mpops, and sport vs. sensual. It's all over the board with the age range . . . everyone is different.

I personally would never impose an age range. I have learned and experienced and had a blast with all types and ages I would hate to think what I would have missed out on if I had put limits on myself.
I personally would never impose an age range. I have learned and experienced and had a blast with all types and ages I would hate to think what I would have missed out on if I had put limits on myself. Originally Posted by Chloe
For a young guy wanting to learn something worth knowing, being with a woman like you Chloe would be a great gift for the women who follow in his life.

For an old guy like me, knowing you is a reason to want to keep living.
I generally prefer gentlemen over 35, but it's not a hard rule for me. And it's not that they want to hit me like a jackhammer! Quite the opposite in fact. There is *definitely* something to be said for experience, and especially for having enough experience with the standard routine to branch out a little and try new things, or maybe just spend more time on any particular part of the process we both enjoy. Bang, cum, rinse, repeat... fails to interest me after a while. Especially since each cycle lasts 20 minutes total, including rinse, lol.

Besides, older men who have had richer lives are much more interesting to talk to. And they have more experience in communicating, meaning they can tell me what they want, and understand what I'm saying when I tell them what I want!

Of course, I have met a couple of wonderful exceptions to my under 35 rule But, they came highly recommended through private referrals, so I was ready for the exceptional experience!

~Mme X~
Especially since each cycle lasts 20 minutes total, including rinse, lol.
Originally Posted by Madame X
Dogone it, I'm missing 18 minutes some where then...
I say, variety is the spice of life!