OBAMA : RACE BAITER EXTRAORDINAIRE....

Ted Bundy was "followed" in Florida because he had a busted tail light. He was "white" and that was his last traffic violation. No more girls died afterwards at his hands. Good job!. And thank God a nosy cop pulled him over about the tail light instead of wondering what the President will think about him if he pulled over a white guy for just a busted tail light. Originally Posted by LexusLover
lol ....have you sent the Zim your "thank you" card yet? ...for stopping what potentially could have been the next Ted Bundy.
lol ....have you sent the Zim your "thank you" card yet? ...for stopping what potentially could have been the next Obama. Originally Posted by JCM800
No. Fixed it for you though.

FYI: James Wood on Obama's "narration" ..

"The only reason people lock their car doors when Obama walks by is they are afraid he'll tax them to death."
Been doin' much yourself to plug the leaks? Originally Posted by LexusLover

More than you have I don't have all the hate in my heart. I don't feel life is as cheap as you do.
....I don't have all the hate in my heart. I don't feel life is as cheap as you do. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
How would you know if you have hate in your heart? And what you "feel" is irrelevant.

It is what one does throughout their life to preserve the value of life.

Not how you "feel" you did.

If avators speak personalities, yours is screaming yours.
It seems everyday barry shows he is NOT a president that is for ALL the people. It is always his personal agenda and now he is pushing us backwarids
How would you know if you have hate in your heart? And what you "feel" is irrelevant.

It is what one does throughout their life to preserve the value of life.

Not how you "feel" you did.

If avators speak personalities, yours is screaming yours. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Must be off your meds again. Nothing you wrote is coherent. It is still spelled with an a .
It seems everyday barry shows he is NOT a president. Originally Posted by fishingtwo
Fixed it for you.
Nothing you wrote is coherent to me. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I recognize that your education was retarded by the long hours you served in detention and time spent in the principal's office on the way to detention, not to mention off-campus suspension for being an ass-hole, but had you really given a shit about your education your could have corrected your behavior and taken some reading comprehension courses later on after the socially graduated you from high school. Or did you have to do a GED?

If you want some brain food ... try Skittles.....They seem to work wonders.
I recognize that your education was retarded by the long hours you served in detention and time spent in the principal's office on the way to detention, not to mention off-campus suspension for being an ass-hole, but had you really given a shit about your education your could have corrected your behavior and taken some reading comprehension courses later on after the socially graduated you from high school. Or did you have to do a GED?

If you want some brain food ... try Skittles.....They seem to work wonders. Originally Posted by LexusLover

I am a rocket scientist silly shit. Try writing in your first language...
I am a rocket scientist silly shit. Try writing in your first language... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Sure-as-hell, yeah!!! Ekim the Inbred Chimp is this forum's resident expert on "man-rockets"!!! BTW, Ekim the Inbred Chimp's English teacher's name was Rachel Jeantel.
Sure-as-hell, yeah!!! Ekim the Inbred Chimp is this forum's resident expert on "man-rockets"!!! BTW, Ekim the Inbred Chimp's English teacher's name was Rachel Jeantel. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Ho Ho Ho Here comes IB (knee pads) hankering the #1 man rocket expert trying a bit of deflection.
Run to the bed room IB here come the trannies.