The Democrats say that the shutdown is the end of the world...

He is consistent with his "fuck you faggot"
Munchonmen stated,
"Your comment means jack-shit to me, bubba. The fact you haven't honored any commitments you've made on this board, let alone honored the legal profession, the Jewish faith, or the nation of Israel, just means you are just another slightly less than average douche-bag, douche-bag."

I've honored all my commitments to the people I have made them to who are connected to this board.
The one guy who contributed to my campaign decided he missed my postings and released me from my agreement with him only.
I'm moving this month, exactly as stated. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You're leeeeeeaving on a jet plane...

Apologies to John Denver...
Munchonmen stated,
"Your comment means jack-shit to me, bubba. The fact you haven't honored any commitments you've made on this board, let alone honored the legal profession, the Jewish faith, or the nation of Israel, just means you are just another slightly less than average douche-bag, douche-bag."

I've honored all my commitments to the people I have made them to who are connected to this board.
The one guy who contributed to my campaign decided he missed my postings and released me from my agreement with him only.
I'm moving this month, exactly as stated.

I make this comment to you:

Fuck you, faggot!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
How eloquent.
Looks like it's time to start a pool about when she is going to come crawling back.
I'll take month 7. She'll bail on her lease and come back to tell us how much gayer they are than her because they wouldn't follow any of her stupid suggestions.
How eloquent.
Looks like it's time to start a pool about when she is going to come crawling back.
I'll take month 7. She'll bail on her lease and come back to tell us how much gayer they are than her because they wouldn't follow any of her stupid suggestions. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
I don't think it will be a day over month 6.
May be arrested as soon as the plane lands then deported.
I took a Jump in your hat
Well, Corneyhole, it now appears that your daddies like the KOCK Bros, Freedom Works and Heritage Action are all good Democrats now that their position on the shutdown is exactly opposite of what it was last week.

Tell us all, Mr. Intellectual Wonderfulness, what it is like to be a dupe, a buffoon and an all-round dumbass.

The world awaits your gutless dissembling.....
Well, Corneyhole, it now appears that your daddies like the KOCK Bros, Freedom Works and Heritage Action are all good Democrats now that their position on the shutdown is exactly opposite of what it was last week.

Tell us all, Mr. Intellectual Wonderfulness, what it is like to be a dupe, a buffoon and an all-round dumbass.

The world awaits your gutless dissembling..... Originally Posted by Randy4Candy

Why don't you tell us how that feels and how you get paid for it. You must be some kind of new provider. You take it up the ass and work cheap. When are you going to post your showcase Candy?

Oh, Munchie, science is not about consensus, it is about reproducible proof. The global warming crowd (and it is getting smaller) can't find any reproducible evidence of they would have put it out there. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
No reproducible evidence? What mushroom do you live under?

Well folks, it's official.

It can't be ignorance. There has been no intellectual improvement for jdouche-bag after all this time.

It has to be stupidity. The reproducible evidence of that fact is present in most of his posts.

Why don't you tell us how that feels and how you get paid for it. You must be some kind of new provider. You take it up the ass and work cheap. When are you going to post your showcase Candy? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Reproducible evidence.
The world awaits your gutless dissembling..... Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
Why don't you tell us how that feels and how you get paid for it. You must be some kind of new provider. You take it up the ass and work cheap. When are you going to post your showcase Candy? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Well, we only had to wait 4 hours and thirty minutes for Mopboy Q Corneyhole's arse to light up the sky.