... I Quit!

Congrads. What's method you using?
Congrads. What's method you using? Originally Posted by Rollypolly
I'm not sure if I would be violating rules if I named my medication? I know we're not supposed to talk about drugs. I'm not really sure what board policy is on prescription drugs. You can private message me.
Congrats to you!!
Great news. Good for you! Congratulations!
  • MrGiz
  • 06-23-2017, 08:27 PM
...Your lungs will thank you! Originally Posted by Vannah
+1 Congrats... I hope it sticks!! Good Luck!!
Congratulations on your accomplishment! It is hard to quit and stick with it.

Kudos to you
I used a persciption to quit. Smoked for over 30 years, and was up to 3 packs a day. I enjoyed smoking. Havent smoked in 16 years now. May 14, 2001 at 7 am was my last cigarette.

I still dream of smoking them, and like the smell of fresh second hand smoke. If i knew i was going to die in 6 months, i would probably start back. But until then, i won't partake.
Congrats Ginger!!
You're about to enjoy many benefits of being smoke free. One of mine, which is relevant to our activities here, was a remarkable increase in blood circulation to a certain region of my anatomy.
I got an erection about two weeks after quitting which was harder than I had experienced in years. You could have driven a nail with that thing. Stick with it and call a friend for support if you ever start to torch another one. It's totally worth it!
Goo luck!
Girl I already told you how proud of you I am when we chatted the other day. Do I'm going to tell you again I think this is awesome. I know it's hard to do. I've never smoked but I can only imagine. Congrats
Excuse me, "mommy makeover??" Looks like your smoking now!! Hot that is. I am really seeing NO need for a makeover....Really!! Originally Posted by DocHolyday
Congratulations!
And Doc Holliday + 1
Congrats, it still one of my vices i need to kick.