Whispers Satisfies Scarlett Rossi! If this does not make her panties wet I missed a cue!

Bwahaha!! I can see it now....All of you, get in the tank now please. Claire would say it in that cool calm voice, flashing that mischievious smile and they would WANT to obey! If you all know Claire, you know what I am talking about!

Hell, I even let her tell me what to do and I am NOT one to be bossed around! Hehe! I am so looking forward to this.

Hell, I know a few of you guys that would love to dunk me and my big mouth!
Move over, Rocker, I might be joining you!
Did someone mention a ringer? I'm about 10 for 10 on dunk tanks, now I just need a trip sponsor. Really, though, girls in white tees would raise more money, no? Fuck it, try both!
Did someone mention a ringer? I'm about 10 for 10 on dunk tanks, now I just need a trip sponsor. Really, though, girls in white tees would raise more money, no? Fuck it, try both! Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Between Scarlett and Jenn's, I think we've got a GREAT idea!

Who wants to funk the big mouth girls, hmmm? And how much would they pay?

Who wants to dunk the big mouth girls, hmmm? And how much would they pay? Originally Posted by Claire She Blows

Well now we have yet another great idea. So instead of sponsoring I could toss my own balls

And I don't think I throw like a girl
Trip Sponsor??????? Hmmmmm, I just might know someone who would be interested!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
I'm getting really excited about this!!

Who wants to funk the big mouth girls, hmmm? And how much would they pay? Originally Posted by Claire She Blows

Hmmmmm, did someone say both???????

Spacemtn
  • thegj
  • 11-18-2013, 09:50 PM
The power of Claire's will is strong- but she is viewed best when you have her hair pulled back- looking into those eyes- and you are feeding her red meat!......................... .............................. .....
.............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ............
of course it was only fajita meat being dangled
Give the kitty errr Tiger her red meat, lol!

OMG, loud mouth bitches in white t-shirts getting wet & being dunked!!

How degrading? Where do I sign up!!! I like that shit, Lol!

Space, careful what you wish for! It just might come true.
Space, careful what you wish for! It just might come true. Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
Death by T&A no doubt. Boys keep mentioning an S&J doubles, but I have a feeling it'd take a real man to make it out in one piece. If nothing else, the obit would read like a letter to Penthouse.
Death by T&A no doubt. Boys keep mentioning an S&J doubles, but I have a feeling it'd take a real man to make it out in one piece. If nothing else, the obit would read like a letter to Penthouse. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
and the inscription on the headstone would read "TOTALLY WORTH IT"
Give the kitty errr Tiger her red meat, lol!

OMG, loud mouth bitches in white t-shirts getting wet & being dunked!!

How degrading? Where do I sign up!!! I like that shit, Lol!

Space, careful what you wish for! It just might come true. Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
Careful???????? You obviously don't know me very well

Death by T&A no doubt. Boys keep mentioning an S&J doubles, but I have a feeling it'd take a real man to make it out in one piece. If nothing else, the obit would read like a letter to Penthouse. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
It should never be about survival, rather the glory!!!!! Besides we are all going to die anyway!! One could not have better company for the journey!!!! IJS

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
I want in.
Ok. You folks calm Down. I just talked with Rick and he is rather annoyed that this is moving in a direction that is NOT about him Dammit.

HE will be the only one in the Tank!

HE will be the ONLY one people line up to take a shot at Dunking

He has promised a nonstop barrage of commentary as the ladies take their shot at trying to dunk him. He is at home reading and watching everything about Carnies to know just how insulting he needs to be!

HE is convinced he will stay dry....

personally I am not sure but I do have a question in regards to the mechanics of running a Dunking Booth and need some help.......

when it is all set up do I have the line the girls stand on and throw from 3FT or 5FT away from the booth? I can't find a schematic that clarifies it.

I'll go with popular opinion.....
3 feet away! We're girls! Lol

All kidding aside, 5' or farther would give him more chances of using all of the insults that he's saving up.