What do you wear on appointments to see a Lady?

I'm probably the exception to the rule. The ladies usally take a lot of time and put in a lot of effort to look nice for us. Since I'm not retired and am in a business environment, it is not unusual for me to be in coat and tie. I try to find time to shower and shave, especially if it is an evening appointment, so that I am my best.

Again, I appreciate the extra time the ladies put into making things special for us. Maybe I'm overdoing it? Ditch the coat and the tie? Just button-down and slacks instead?
I'm probably the exception to the rule. The ladies usally take a lot of time and put in a lot of effort to look nice for us. Since I'm not retired and am in a business environment, it is not unusual for me to be in coat and tie. I try to find time to shower and shave, especially if it is an evening appointment, so that I am my best.

Again, I appreciate the extra time the ladies put into making things special for us. Maybe I'm overdoing it? Ditch the coat and the tie? Just button-down and slacks instead? Originally Posted by Brer Rabbit
Please, "don't throw me in the briar patch" aka don't throw out the tie - In other words, you sound very debonair and if you are certified/"bona fide" gentlemen from Eccie, we don't worry as much, be yourself, but if you weren't might raise some red flags like is he a cop or investigator etc thoughts; but no if you feel your best in your coat and tie, CUM as you are... imo (in my opinion)