Who's gonna be at the social today!!???

18 here so far and the MoPac was a major hiccup on the southern end. No weather!!!

Per the usual rules you may announce only your own presence; please don't out any one else attending.

Talking we are about expanding the happy hours to a 3 pm start to give more "early birds" extra hours.

EBs my term for folks who absolutely must be "home on time."
Almost 40 on board.

Ladies outnumbering the gents -- nice ratio.

Traffic still a mess but call-ins indicate some progress.

Must be the "menu" !!!
Closing out at 57 and the ladies rule!

See y'all next month with the 3 pm starting time.

Great to see so many new folks and so many from long past!!!
Thanks Austin. Sorry I couldn't stay the whole time. But I look forward to seeing yall sooner rather than later.

Xoxo
BA
Great seeing everyone. 3 pm doesn't work for me but I can still make it at 4.30.
Had a great time, lots of ladies, thanks ck.

IB
I had a great time and sorry I had to leave early but it was good to see everyone. thanks for organizing this.
YES !!! a good turn out.Lots of ladies !!

Thank You CK for putting on these THINGIES

Dog / 4
Tonight was pretty dang good!! I had a great time (like usual), and I loved meeting all the new ladies and gents.

IB, you better get that hat framed or gilded or something. It's an heirloom from a traditional, Texas-born haberdasher. No lie.

Thank you, Ck, for another great time!! You do a lot for us, pulling together all the misfit toys, and I for one appreciate it greatly.
Darn, missed it again due to a knee injury.. But hoping to meet more people at the next one! 😊
I had a great time meeting the new faces and the old faces that I already know
please meet me at the next north social
Thanks for setting this up CK. I could tell you get pretty busy making this possible. It is greatly appreciated.
As ever, the function was really fun.Tonight was especially well-attended. Almost became boisterous. GOOD times.
Thank you, CK, for your attention to this project.
Thank you, lovely ladies, for gracing us with your presence.
Don't miss this opportunity, anyone.
Thank you everyone for a very pleasant time. It was great getting to meet the wonderful gentalmen and ladies of this community. Hope to see you soon at the next event

❤️Zoe
Tonight was pretty dang good!! I had a great time (like usual), and I loved meeting all the new ladies and gents.

IB, you better get that hat framed or gilded or something. It's an heirloom from a traditional, Texas-born haberdasher. No lie.
Originally Posted by BiancaBonVivant
Thank you for my hat Biance, I will cherish it

IB