new poll-redwings

I like her. Originally Posted by rcinokc
I don't.
I don't even know where to begin. Priceless comes to mind, mainly. Irony, secondly. Taint, thirdly.

Oh and 3 sides, I drive the short bus but the tint on the windows make it tough to peek in.
Well, thanks pyramider. Leave it to you to start some drama.

Your the bitch Dannie. You think people like you they dont. The mods wanted me back and yes I came back. You think that you are just all that your not. If you only knew the things that were said about you. Now before you go and call someone else a bitch take a good long look in the mirror. Why dont you go write a retirement thread and then come back huh? Im here too stay I am not leaving so get used to it Bitch. Grow up and quit harassing me. And too get technical I was banned for two yrs not 1. Your going too put someone on blast at least get the info right. Originally Posted by Tara Evans

Why are you hijacking my thread? There is nothing in your post that is related to my original post. Now learn to play the game or sit on the sidelines.
Grow up Pyramider. You quit hijacking everyone else's thread with your taint crap then I will stop. You go sit in time out tell you can talk like a grown up.
I started a thread with conversational value and you start up with unnecessary name calling. I never mentioned taint in this thread or the original thread with the poll. When I taint up a post. I taint it up within the rules, or I would be on vacation. The last time I looked hijacking and unnecessary rudeness are pointable offenses, and not to mention rather unattractive. So now would be a good time for you to issue a heart felt apology to TheOriginalDannie.
That's not going too happen sir. If you look and can read which I don't think you can. Dannie called me the bitch first and started crap with me. Now if she wants too apologize too me then I will say I'm sorry. I don't take crap from anyone. That's including you sir. I wasn't the first one here too throw the low ball. As far as getting points I'm good already talked too a mod about this and he is watching this thread. Now go take your threats and your sad life too somewhere else. I'm done on this thread and with you green man. Grow up
IF you can READ, TheOriginalDannie never mentioned you. Your name never came up. So using something called deductive reasoning it appears that she struck a nerve. I do not how much of it applied to you, or any other lady or ladies.

Now where did I threaten you? I merely pointed out your hijacking and unnecessary rudeness. Where would that be a threat? It does tickle my taint that you are concerned about my sad little tainted life.

Good the modteam is following this thread. You make it easy for them, I am sure they appreciate it. I am all for the modtards monitoring my posts.
Lol get a life and don't be so stupid. I guess theres other providers that have been bamned for hundreds of times. And their ban is a year long.And who write too the mods lets say namsa? Gosh maybe its Taras Twin.
Tara, name calling again? Surely you can do better ...
Nope no can do. Don't get down like you with insults.
Insults? Where? Oh wait a minute ... your posts are filled with insults.
FWIW, Tara and I have made-friendly and decided to stop the BS. All her fans can back off now, please.
*Someone* took it too far this morning.
The board drama led to family outtings in the form of emails sent to her and one other lady I am aware of, about a family member they think is "me".

I don't care who you are, fucking with my family because I don't like your favorite lady is lower than low.
Fucking with my family and mixing it into the hobby is lower than low if it was another provider, which would not surprise me either.
Hell, there is no excuse on the planet that justifies that.

I'm happy Tara was so sweet in her PM's and I am honestly glad to stop the crap. I really like getting along, much more than being angry and hated. Thank you, Tara. That was classy.
Grow up pyramider.
Taint going to happen anytime soon.