I almost got arrested today...

Does this place not allow posting of gifs? That one is possibly the greatest one ever.
  • ktiix
  • 09-12-2014, 11:47 PM
Does this place not allow posting of gifs? That one is possibly the greatest one ever. Originally Posted by Schoonerwest
wow! you really drive a Tahoe ltz? that's so cool, and you really showed that chic fila manager what time it was!! I bet that cop thought you were a real badass!!......I wish my life could be as exciting as yours!!... your a real outlaw!........you give trolls a bad name, if you need to drink in a chic fila , you might want to find a meeting and a sponsor. what are you twelve years old messing with a guy who has a fast food job to support his family?...POS
wow! you really drive a Tahoe ltz? that's so cool, and you really showed that chic fila manager what time it was!! I bet that cop thought you were a real badass!!......I wish my life could be as exciting as yours!!... your a real outlaw!........you give trolls a bad name, if you need to drink in a chic fila , you might want to find a meeting and a sponsor. what are you twelve years old messing with a guy who has a fast food job to support his family?...POS Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Jesus man, pull your sheet together. No woman is going to want your business if she sees you're a maniac with terrible judgement. Also, your grammar screams no college and that you are middle management at a place like Best Buy. You should probably be saving your money up to buy a 5+ year older Camaro that only high school chicks think are cool.

As for you my envying my life,
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (45.2 KB, 253 views)
yeah, you totally got me, I was just talking to my geek squad buddies and we were wondering if we had your ivy league education, if we would spend our day being drunk in a fast food place? sadly we're not that cool. but hey tell your mom hello when you go upstairs, and lite em up in your way cool tahoe! so gangster!
yeah, you totally got me, I was just talking to my geek squad buddies and we were wondering if we had your ivy league education, if we would spend our day being drunk in a fast food place? sadly we're not that cool. but hey tell your mom hello when you go upstairs, and lite em up in your way cool tahoe! so gangster! Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
You actually use the term "gangster" and you call yourself Tony Gambino. Deer Gawd you're one pathetic loser. Here's a good book I think you should read. It's probably on your level and it may help you not sound like Justin Bieber anymore.
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (185.3 KB, 243 views)
can't be as cool as you though, highly educated, and skilled at schooling fast food workers! I totally see how you put that education that your still paying for to use! or maybe mom's paying...I wish I could mess with some minimum wage food service worker, like you did...so badass! have I been using enough exclamation points for you? your like a kardashian, drinkin at a ft worth fast food place, and schoolin the $8 dollar cashier! I can only dream.....asshat
One of you girls needs to give Luca Brazzi over here a freebie cause he's taking this internet thing way too seriously. I'm sorry that your only control over people in life is to try and tear them down anonymously. Things will get better, I hope.
actually things for me are pretty great, I have a good job, great friends, I don't have an ivy league degree, but I treat people with respect and don't have to sneak liquor into my local fast food place.
but hey I'm not going to judge you....just feel sorry for you with my run on sentences and bad grammar
You judged me from the moment you began replying and it was done with terrible sarcasm. Now you're trying to salvage your image. Good luck with that. I'm done with you.
Everybody, that is what you call "To the Max".
you started the thread, and wanted us all to know how you schooled a fast food worker, while making sure we knew how highly educated, an cool you were. you wanted to show you were superior to me and the other poster by pointing out our grammar and spelling.....so far, you kinda look like a troll,
and I wouldn't have a problem with that , if your whole idea in posting wasn't just to make yourself look cool, by making some minimum wage worker look stupid
I'm done with you asshat, have fun in mom's tahoe, and try to consolidate those student loans, there's no sallie mae anymore....
Hahahahah!!! This thread rules!

This is what eccie needs more of!!!!
I smiled at a flower today, and it smiled back.
Just another immature ass who thought somebody might be half as impressed with his creative writing as he was while writing it.
And fyi, the way you treat people says entirely more about you than them. What we've all learned about you is that you are a tool and a waste of skin.