Iran Would Defeat America In A War

I'm not a Christian I abhor Fahrrkhan. I'm non religious;-) Lions we never shit in flower beds Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Lion, huh?

your Avatar's first job was directing wealthy White Men to a secret home in Harlem, where a Black Woman would whip and beat them. you did read "the Autobiography of Malcom X", did you not?

that was during the late 1940's, when the Shah of Iran was our friend. when America was great. when Harlem was self-sufficient.
He did that? I love him even more. my guy
He did that? I love him even more. my guy Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Ha!

he did, but he was, I think 17 years old.. did it for a short time.. felt bad about it later. but the experience made quite the imprint, he wrote.

fuck, I would think so.. that is what I remember most about his book!
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
I'm not a Christian I abhor Fahrrkhan. I'm non religious;-) Lions we never shit in flower beds
Your post indicate that you are a black supremist. Your post also indicate a 90%+ correlation with Farrakhan's views, unless your spelling of his name is correct.

Just like Farrakhan , your post indicate that racial hatred makes your world go round.

He did that? I love him even more. my guy Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Q.E.D.
Trump and the US economy cant afford this war. The US has a better military but will lose the war in dramatic fashion. These type of wars are not based on military might. It's not about might it's about subtle tactics and regional strategies. My money is on Iran. They will be unconventional and relentless. Iraq will pale in comparison to Iran. A war with Iran will decimate them but will bring our economy to a halt and everyone will be standing in Soup lines. Russia since they already own Trump and his administration will soon be the dominant world power. Mark my words. All this American bravado is about to run out. Trumps about to write a check his ass cant cash. Something he's done many times before. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Strange, backing down on absurd claims and still selling your country short. Why you're not in the Pentagon planning office I'll never know...wait! I do know, you're an idiot.
Are they now allowing insults on this site ?
Obviously. You insulted the intelligence of anyone with a brain and got away with it.
Are they now allowing insults on this site ? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Interesting..... Originally Posted by Danielle Silver

Is that supposed to do something for me?
It's not about you.
Oh ok
Are they now allowing insults on this site ? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You're here...right??
The sign says "don't feed the bears" please people...
There is a reason for that...
Is that supposed to do something for me? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
It's not about you. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Oh ok Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

having a lover's spat, arya?

who knew???
I'm not a Christian I abhor Fahrrkhan. I'm non religious;-) Lions we never shit in flower beds Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You're not a Lion, you are a Guinea Pig and being used in an experiment by the Globalist and when Trump wins again in 2020 you'll shit on yourself, lol.