Music Anthology - Flower Girls of the Flower City

For China, my song will always be the acoustic version of "Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want" by Dream Academy, featured in the Art Institute of Chicago scene of Ferris Bueller. I think I will leave my reasoning for this between the two of us (and it is not the obvious reasoning).

All I know that twenty years from now when I am even older and grayer than I am now I will think of her every time I hear that song or see Georges Seurat's A Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte, the picture Cameron stares at during the scene.

As an aside, "Take Good Care of My Baby"? I just don't see it... She does not seem to me like someone who "needs taking care of", at least not by the likes of us. I have never met a more self assured, intelligent young woman, inside this business or moreover, outside this business. I believe that is why I have been so taken with her.
For China, my song will always be the acoustic version of "Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want" by Dream Academy, featured in the Art Institute of Chicago scene of Ferris Bueller. I think I will leave my reasoning for this between the two of us (and it is not the obvious reasoning). Originally Posted by slackjawyokel

I think if one is in search of beauty in the world, there's no limit to how it can be seen or where it can be found.

I think if one is in search of beauty in the world, there's no limit to how it can be seen or where it can be found. Originally Posted by NormalBob

Close on the video, I meant to say the instrumental version, not the one with vocals.
For Lexi:

For my bride:

Fare Thy Well:

• GP
  • 05-14-2010, 01:41 PM
Live long and prosper my friend.
gp

where did you find that pic ?
  • GP
  • 05-14-2010, 04:34 PM
google search
  • Chloe
  • 05-20-2010, 12:20 AM
Thank you Chloe. I think the actress in that youtube is the one who starred in movie "Chloe".

One of the things I've learned this past many months is that the demand/need for heroes is pretty low among the providers. Y'all are a pretty self-sufficient lot.

I think I would have been more attractive if I had thrown off more of a "dangerous" vibe. LOL.

For Anita

• GP
  • 05-20-2010, 02:08 PM
I think the actress in that youtube is the one who starred in movie "Chloe". Originally Posted by NormalBob

That is Shannon Lucio.

Amanda Seyfried starred in/as Chloe
CHLOE
  • oklib
  • 06-26-2010, 02:10 PM
Bob
John Kaye and Steppenwolf
I think of Hanna Amber Lexi529
Austyn Erica,and the late Miley
They all made me
"BORN TO BE WILD"
Laker you can add your