Who & what to do this weekend?

Wow! Sexy as always BD!!!
Very sexy Babe!
Thanks babes! so glad to be back!
I love tank tops with no bra! It’s so simple yet so sexy!

Now that EC is back I think we need to celebrate!

What and who do you plan to do since we are back on? Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Celebrating Eccie’s return makes me want to travel...

Thinking about an impromptu visit to Little Rock very soon!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 93354E72-5B52-4059-943C-D81B9F3BAF53.jpeg (139.5 KB, 153 views)
I love tank tops with no bra! It’s so simple yet so sexy!

Celebrating Eccie’s return makes me want to travel...

Thinking about an impromptu visit to Little Rock very soon! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
We love tank tops with no bras Ginger. You fit the bill! Nice Tanks!
d cups with no bra in a tank top are basically my fav thing on the planet... so thanks! hope your new private snap is full of them haha
Can’t wait to see the new twins
Not to derail the hooter fest but I'm seeing some extremely sexy lips in these pictures. Or is it just me.
Not to derail the hooter fest but I'm seeing some extremely sexy lips in these pictures. Or is it just me. Originally Posted by lil nicky
Yep... I see them on Baby Dallass avatar.
Those are some nice looking teeth and the lips are top notch but that smile is killer. Now show us them HOOTERS.
We love tank tops with no bras Ginger. You fit the bill! Nice Tanks! Originally Posted by Elvisisalive
Thanks, Elvis!

Not to derail the hooter fest but I'm seeing some extremely sexy lips in these pictures. Or is it just me. Originally Posted by lil nicky
Thanks, hon!
2019 Lil Nicky Kiss Them Lips tour starts in a couple weeks. Cumming to a city near you. Times&dates 2 b determined.