Brandeis University Humiliates Muslim Woman

I don't get it. Your explanation is too simple, too glib. There has to be more going on in the diseased liberal mind than just fear of Muslims...

Liberals froth at the mouth and fulminate about a "war on women" if anyone balks at paying for free contraceptives. Meanwhile, they remain silent about the grave atrocities perpetrated against women every day throughout the Muslim world - honor killings, genital mutilation, stonings and beheadings for adultery, etc. The same atrocities Ayaan Hirsi Ali has been bravely calling attention to.

In many parts of the Muslim world, women can't attend school or drive or vote or choose a husband or dress normally or go out in public without a male family member - but who cares? Certainly not our American liberal feminists. They're too busy fighting real oppression of women right here in the USA - you know, important stuff like stopping those awful Republicans from taking away our contraceptives.

Why is there such a huge MORAL BLIND SPOT in the liberal outrage meter? Are they really too afraid to speak out? Are they cowed by fear of Muslim barbarity? There has to be something more going on here. Maybe one of the libtards on this board can explain it. I can't.

. Originally Posted by lustylad
Well said!!
  • CJ7
  • 04-10-2014, 09:23 AM
I don't get it. Your explanation is too simple, too glib. There has to be more going on in the diseased liberal mind than just fear of Muslims...

Liberals froth at the mouth and fulminate about a "war on women" if anyone balks at paying for free contraceptives. Meanwhile, they remain silent about the grave atrocities perpetrated against women every day throughout the Muslim world - honor killings, genital mutilation, stonings and beheadings for adultery, etc. The same atrocities Ayaan Hirsi Ali has been bravely calling attention to.

In many parts of the Muslim world, women can't attend school or drive or vote or choose a husband or dress normally or go out in public without a male family member - but who cares? Certainly not our American liberal feminists. They're too busy fighting real oppression of women right here in the USA - you know, important stuff like stopping those awful Republicans from taking away our contraceptives.

Why is there such a huge MORAL BLIND SPOT in the liberal outrage meter? Are they really too afraid to speak out? Are they cowed by fear of Muslim barbarity? There has to be something more going on here. Maybe one of the libtards on this board can explain it. I can't.

Idiot
  • CJ7
  • 04-10-2014, 09:23 AM
Well said!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

Bigger Idiot
Idiot Originally Posted by CJ7
Bigger Idiot Originally Posted by CJ7

Such brilliant rejoinders, CBJellobrain! Are you inarticulately frothing at the mouth again?
  • CJ7
  • 04-10-2014, 10:59 AM
Such brilliant rejoinders, CBJellobrain! Are you inarticulately frothing at the mouth again? Originally Posted by lustylad

opposed to your yammering tough guy talk on a hooker board 10,000 miles away from the muslin world playing drama queen?
opposed to your yammering tough guy talk on a hooker board 10,000 miles away from the muslin world playing drama queen? Originally Posted by CJ7
You think it's "tough guy talk" to speak up when muzzies treat their women like breeding animals? You think it's "playing drama queen" to point out where the real "war on women" is being waged? You see no hypocrisy when American feminists fail to speak out about Muslim atrocities against women? Ayaan Hirsi Ali is a tough gal, not a tough guy. All Brandeis originally wanted to do was to recognize her courage in working to help women who are truly oppressed. But you and your fellow libtards are so craven and coddling to the oppressors that you won't let it happen. I gave you a chance to explain and all you can do is call me an idiot... I guess JL is right. You libtards are driven by simple cowardice, nothing more.
  • CJ7
  • 04-10-2014, 11:52 AM
You think it's "tough guy talk" to speak up when muzzies treat their women like breeding animals? You think it's "playing drama queen" to point out where the real "war on women" is being waged? Ayaan Hirsi Ali is a tough gal, not a tough guy. All Brandeis originally wanted to do was to recognize her courage in working to help women who are truly oppressed. But you and your fellow libtards are so craven and coddling to the oppressors that you won't let it happen. I gave you a chance to explain and all you can do is call me an idiot... I guess JL is right. You libtards are driven by simple cowardice, nothing more. Originally Posted by lustylad

on a hooker board 10,000 miles away from the muslin world playing drama queen, no its not tough guy talk, its talk from a total IDIOT
on a hooker board 10,000 miles away from the muslin world playing drama queen, no its not tough guy talk, its talk from a total IDIOT Originally Posted by CJ7
Last time I checked there were millions of Muslims living in the US, CBJerkoff. But if they are 10,000 miles away, why can't you and your fellow libtards show some backbone? Go ahead, speak up, don't feel intimidated, you're safe over here and protected by the First Amendment, remember? Or would you prefer to replace our Constitution with sharia law, CBJellyfish?
Last time I checked there were millions of Muslims living in the US, CBJerkoff. But if they are 10,000 miles away, why can't you and your fellow libtards show some backbone? Go ahead, speak up, don't feel intimidated, you're safe over here and protected by the First Amendment, remember? Or would you prefer to replace our Constitution with sharia law, CBJellyfish? Originally Posted by lustylad
I believe you just bitch slapped him - sort of like a Muslim husband does to his wife when she speaks up out of turn!!!
  • CJ7
  • 04-10-2014, 12:18 PM
Last time I checked there were millions of Muslims living in the US, CBJerkoff. But if they are 10,000 miles away, why can't you and your fellow libtards show some backbone? Go ahead, speak up, don't feel intimidated, you're safe over here and protected by the First Amendment, remember? Or would you prefer to replace our Constitution with sharia law, CBJellofish? Originally Posted by lustylad

last time I checked you failed to mention the US, in fact (I'll quote you)

perpetrated against women every day throughout the Muslim world - honor killings, genital mutilation, stonings and beheadings for adultery, etc ( post # 11)

please be so kind and remind everyone how talking trash about democrats that cower from fear on a hooker board requires BACKBONE and can, or will change the muslim culture that's been abusing women for over a thousand or more years
last time I checked you failed to mention the US, in fact (I'll quote you)

perpetrated against women every day throughout the Muslim world - honor killings, genital mutilation, stonings and beheadings for adultery, etc ( post # 11)

please be so kind and remind everyone how talking trash about democrats that cower from fear on a hooker board requires BACKBONE and can, or will change the muslim culture that's been abusing women for over a thousand or more years Originally Posted by CJ7
You didn't know there are Muslims living right here in the US? Glad to help you learn something new today. Don't let this have a chilling effect on your future incoherent postings.

So you shrug off muslim abuse of women since it's been going on for years? Did you say the same thing about apartheid in South Africa? Ayaan Hirsi Ali could be the Nelson Mendela of Muslim women if you libtards would let her. What ever happened to hope and change? Did you tell all the Muslim women - no hope and change for you, just STFU and suffer in silence for another thousand years?

I believe you just bitch slapped him - sort of like a Muslim husband does to his wife when she speaks up out of turn!!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Yeah, but the difference is I don't treat CBJizzface like my personal piece of property. I like to share. It's your thread, JL, go ahead and slap away!!!
  • CJ7
  • 04-10-2014, 01:04 PM
You didn't know there are Muslims living right here in the US? Glad to help you learn something new today. Don't let this have a chilling effect on your future incoherent postings.

So you shrug off muslim abuse of women since it's been going on for years? Did you say the same thing about apartheid in South Africa? Ayaan Hirsi Ali could be the Nelson Mendela of Muslim women if you libtards would let her. What ever happened to hope and change? Did you tell all the Muslim women - no hope and change for you, just STFU and suffer in silence for another thousand years?

you didn't reference the US, (post #11)

keep trying
j.l....
I am becoming more and more convinced that your initials stand for jewish liability.... Originally Posted by stevepar
He's not Jewish nor is he a Lawyer. He's just fucking with ya, lol.

Jim
What Brandeis did is bizarre. I've often wondered how liberals could remain silent about actions like these. Now I know.

This woman is brave. Brandeis isn't worthy of her presence.