How many clients do you see in a average week?

Why did I ask? Yes, I am nosy. I guess that puts me in the minority of human behavior. I am also an accountant so “putting numbers” to things is in my nature. I see the number of reviews most providers have and feel that only a very small amount of sessions results in a review and I was nosy about just how few. Therefore, just how important are reviews to a provider if the number of actual reviews “earned” is small? Knowing how many sessions a provider has in a week would give me a feel for how many result in a review.

Reviews are important to me as I make most of my hobby decisions based on reviews. If reviews are important to providers too, that is a critical aspect of my analysis of the review. If the probability of a session results in a review, how much will a provider influence her performance in the session to get a good review vs just a repeat visit. Reviews influence a large population of hobbyists while working for just a repeat visit affects only a very small population of hobbyists.

My motivation had nothing to do with finding out if I am seeing someone who has seen someone else that day. I am fully aware that I am sharing a treasure.
5-10 per week while touring the USA.
1-2 a month while at home in India (where I now live).

When my rates were more average range I saw 2-4 per day on tour and 10-20 per month at home (in the USA). I used to tour pretty steadily for much more "reasonable" rates as some guys here may remember.

Nowadays I really like being lower volume.
Find another hobby, she does not think you are smart, she does not look forward to meeting you, she does not care about you, and you studying her work will not impress her. She wants your cash, put a number on that.
There are stupid questions to ask, and this was one of them. Do you buy detergent just because the label says "New and Improved?" Or if a food item says "33% more?" I always wondered who fell for that crap, guess it is you. All prostitutes are as low or high volume as their phone rings. When you arrive she just fucked and sucked another guy and reason she wants you gone is her next customer is on the way. Dallas Rain sees 10 - 20 per week, younger prostitutes can see up 5 times that. Question is how much money does her shopping and other addictions cost her per week, that how high her volume is. Prostitutes that advertise "low volume" is same as "New and Improved."
you will never now sweety, trust me! Not even WE know lol, but all we do know is , If you build it they will come.. lol
I do not see anybody back to back...I do care about my business/clients and presentation....I choose to do this work cause it beatd working at Merry Maids..lol

I have ONE addiction..shopping......BUT I am also frugal when I do shop....I do not blow my money on high dollar items...I get a thrill ouy of simple things!
I never pay over 75 bucks for 3 syar or higher hotels...my petsonal monthly bills are under 850 a month....so I make a good living and I also ENJOY what I do!
  • Old-T
  • 09-27-2016, 10:58 AM
Find another hobby, she does not think you are smart, she does not look forward to meeting you, she does not care about you, and you studying her work will not impress her. She wants your cash, put a number on that.
There are stupid questions to ask, and this was one of them. Do you buy detergent just because the label says "New and Improved?" Or if a food item says "33% more?" I always wondered who fell for that crap, guess it is you. All prostitutes are as low or high volume as their phone rings. When you arrive she just fucked and sucked another guy and reason she wants you gone is her next customer is on the way. Dallas Rain sees 10 - 20 per week, younger prostitutes can see up 5 times that. Question is how much money does her shopping and other addictions cost her per week, that how high her volume is. Prostitutes that advertise "low volume" is same as "New and Improved." Originally Posted by Boudin3112

You keep getting more and more grumpy with every post.

It is certainly possible that some women are as you describe, but no, they are most certainly not all as you describe. Not at all.

Maybe it is your selection criteria, or maybe it is a result of how you treat them.
I see like 10 a day....hold on....

(Had to spit)

Make that...11...before noon Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Funny lady! lmao

(Had to spit)

The title of this thread caused me to skip it a couple of times. Finally, I looked, expecting nothing good. What a pleasant surprise! Thanks, YM, for the smile.
I have a high stamina so I could do 24 in a day, in a pinch. But generally, two to three, maybe five on a busy day, and I generally do something nice for myself after. Like ice-packing the V, or buying myself a pair of shoes and a pizza.
Another lady with a sense of humor. Love that!
I dont see anybody back to back one a day every other day.

(Had to spit)

Nice one Yummy.
You mean I am not the first?
Dude, have you ever heard a hooker say "not today, I already had too much sex today"? Never.
Maybe if you ladies saw us all at one time, you’d be finished before lunch.
No spitting please.