How common are Outcalls?

I almost always use out calls unless I know the provider and really trust her .
For those of you who prefer outcalls, I have a question.

How do you get over the fear part of going on an outcall? I also screen like the dickens, and usually know the real name of the person when going to an outcall, but nearly every single arrest that I've ever heard of is outcall.

Just makes me nervous even when I know a person. How does one get more comfortable with outcalls? One of my dearest friends in this world does mostly outcall and it doesn't bother her at all.

Anyway, to answer your question, I do incall and obviously, that's my preference. Just prefer being in my own space.

Also, when I have a regular space, I can decorate and also, have the toys, lingerie, refreshments, and rope necessary to entertain well.

Elisabeth
I usually look exclusively for outcall as I usually only hobby when traveling.

I don't know cities well enough to know if I'm in a sketchy area or not.

I always stay in very nice hotels, verify however they want, let them call the hotel, etc. Not be pushy or anything. Usually it makes a girl comfortable enough.
Exclusively outcall
It definitely varies month-to-month, but I would say only about 20% of my dates are outcall. This is possibly due to my preference of in calls, and I often suggest them with just about anyone. But I do love a good night out on the town, and to head back to the hotel suite together. Those are the best out calls for sure.
I should have expanded on the "part of the country" aspect. When I'm in Dallas, outcalls are still fairly rare.. maybe once per month now that my main outcall friend has left the hobby.

However.. when I'm in Chicago, its easily 60%. Part of that is how I advertise up there.. but the rest is the high number of business travelers that inquire.