Everyone-pay before or after session???

I'm with Elisabeth in that I have never asked up front but I have only been ripped off one time in over 8 years! The worst part about THAT was it was a long time client wh apparently had fallen on hard times (NO pun intended!). I would have happily worked with him had he mentioned something. Oh well...definitely HIS loss!

I've been shorted a couple of times but not by a whole lot so I realize I have been very fortunate to have been blessed with wonderful clients.

Some leave an envelope before, some an envelope after, some cash on the table before, some on the table after. Gift bags, greeting cards, tied to a bottle of wine. It SO doesn't matter to me. Whatever makes you gentleman comfortable works for me.

It would be EXTREMELY difficult for me to do a Cash & Dash as I LIVE where I work..LOL!
Wait...you guys pay...?! Shit, I just offer 'em a Twinkie and some Koo-Aid and they're good to go.
Wait...you guys pay...?! Shit, I just offer 'em a Twinkie and some Koo-Aid and they're good to go. Originally Posted by Neotek
Well we don't have the ninja kitties like you....
Wait...you guys pay...?! Shit, I just offer 'em a Twinkie and some Koo-Aid and they're good to go. Originally Posted by Neotek

I'll take strawberry please..thank you ;-)
I got your Twinkie right here, buddy!

I never ask for anything upfront and have never had a problem with any gentleman "short changing" me! If you screen properly, then you shouldn't have to worry about it!
I leave the envelope/gift bag in plain sight upon arrival. None of the ladies have ever checked it in my presence. The ladies are always classy, and treat me like an old friend. Some ladies send a text after the session to say thank you; and that's always special. I'm a firm believer in doing the research.
I pay beforehand out of respect for the ladies. It also gets the business out of the way. Work before pleasure.
If you screen properly, then you shouldn't have to worry about it! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
Ah but grasshopper, wait-not true. I remember when....it was the third visit! lol

They earn your trust then get you.

Men...gotta love 'em!

Me personally, I prefer my gift up front. That way I know I'm not being ripped off, the business aspect is out of the way and I can relax.

It would be EXTREMELY difficult for me to do a Cash & Dash as I LIVE where I work..LOL! Originally Posted by vnurse
LMAO. Vnurse, I could just see you grabbing the money & locking yourself in the bathroom. Now I gotta go wipe the tears from my eyes.
I always put the money down in plain sight when I get there.

Do you know why restaurant bathrooms either have no windows; or if they have one it's about 16 inches wide and 8 inches tall?

Never walked a tab or tried to stiff a provider...
I usually drop it off soon upon arrival. If it's someone I've seen many times I usually leave it in the bathroom when I take a shower.

I had an awkward moment with a provider that I'd seen before who had an upcharge for Greek. I left the envelope early in the session. Dying bcd she told me she wasn't up for Greek that day. I felt awkward asking for a partial refund after giving her the envelope. So it just ended up being a big tip.

I mentioned it delicatly in a follow up, hoping it might just carry to the next session. But she got a case of amnesia about it. Had to move on.
I pay 1st... I feel like once i pay the women is more relaxed...
I like to bring a drink to the session, since i usually do 90-min. or 2hr. sessions. (Example: Un-Opened bottle of Crown & a 2 litter of coke.)
I put the donation in an Un-Sealed Envelope Marked "GIFT"
I place the donation in the bag first and the bottles on top of it.
When i arrive at her incall, i ask if she has some Ice and can make us a drink, while i hand her the bag? this allows her time to examine everything in Private and come back to couch with a drink and a smile. I love when a lady hands me a drink with a smile and a kiss. My Goal is to try to make her as Comfortable as Possible in the first 5 to 10-min.

CG
I keep it in an envelope and leave it on some place where it is easily visible. I have seen only providers with P411 and never had anyone asking for it upfront or even checking it.
If I do see someone without much reputation from places like BP then I guess I'll be a little more careful with it. I guess I would leave it in some place where it will be hard to cash and dash. I'm young enough to catch her unless she is much closer to the door and is a good athlete. Ofcourse it won't help if she has a pimp with a weapon though.
Seems to vary on the provider, if it's your first time seeing them you are more likely to get asked up front. I've been asked up front and that's fine by me, I don't see anybody I would ever worry about cash and dash with. If they don't ask I leave it out while I clean up so they can count or whatever. Do you really want your provider worring about whether or not she's getting paid during the session?