Your very first one .....

OMG, I still have vivid memories of my first hobby experience. I remember walking into her room and after letting her verify me, she pushed me back onto the bed and proceeded to turn me every which way but loose. And just for London's sake, she told me that I should have told her that I needed a Magnum before the date.

I still see her as often as I can.
OMG, I still have vivid memories of my first hobby experience. I remember walking into her room and after letting her verify me, she pushed me back onto the bed and proceeded to turn me every which way but loose. And just for London's sake, she told me that I should have told her that I needed a Magnum before the date.

I still see her as often as I can. Originally Posted by Wicket
LOL...I would have told you to LEAVE!

See how dedicated I am? I have been up since 3 a.m. to study, and had to have my Eccie fix.
My first time was just shy of turning 30. I had scanned the provider ads of various backpage papers and even made a few calls. Just fishing at the time. I made contact with a woman about my age, very sweet on the phone and ended up making an appointment with her.

On the day of, she was running late so I waited at a grocery store just down the road from her incall. About 15 minutes later, she was ready. She called me with the apartment number and how to find it in the complex.

I remember following the directions then I was standing in front of the door and knocking. When she opened up, only her head was visible peaking from behind the door. She was very pretty, had a great smile. She was wearing a short, silk robe with a black thong underneath. We chatted briefly as we moved to the bed. I was not that relaxed since I still didn't quite believe this was happening and my demeanor made her a little bit nervous. I started touching her beneath the robe and somehow we both were soon undressed. I don't remember all the activities but it was very pleasant and I continued to visit her for the next 18 months.

She eventually left the hobby and moved to Houston. I sometimes wonder what she's up to now.

I still see her as often as I can. Originally Posted by Wicket
I get told that all the time...but in my case it's just the provider doing ego building and I know it (at least now; the first few times, I believed it). I think it's a fairly common line which I'm not real happy to hear.

I assume you really need them based on this story.