How Does Summer Time Affect the Hobby in ATX?

hmmmm I would like to know the same thing..... care to tell me sometime
Long time providers I know swear it slows down for them...seemed weird to me I hobby more in summer....got my August Toronto trip all booked up
Long time providers I know swear it slows down for them...seemed weird to me I hobby more in summer....got my August Toronto trip all booked up Originally Posted by sunspots
I love to travel. Never been to Toronto, but I've heard it's amazing. Have fun!
Long time providers I know swear it slows down for them...seemed weird to me I hobby more in summer....got my August Toronto trip all booked up Originally Posted by sunspots
Props on Toronto--I have found Montreal and Vancouver to also be great Canadian cities with lots of ladies in the hobby.

Vancouver has lot's of beautiful Asian ladies and the prices are more reasonable there, even in Canadian Dollars. Vancouver has AMPs very similar to those in DFW, within easy walking distance of the upscale hotels in downtown. Note, you may also want to be in Vancouver during late Aug and Sept as the weather is mild, mostly sunny, and the Salmon are running. Good times to go whale watching, along with seeing the Salmon and Seals out in nature.
Higher electric and water bills, and a flood of new young competitors. The way things have been going, I may retire from the hobby and go get a real job.
Here in AZ, spring training and the tourist season is over so girls start lowering and running their summer prices. Additionally since all the nice resorts drop their prices, a lot of outcall only girls start hosting incalls.