(insert curse word here) Once again, I missed the 9 PM weekend update deadline!!!

damn that show. my SO ignores me because of it, now the ladies on here are dodging us... what has this world come to? next thing you know, girls on Harry Hines going to be dressing like maidens! Originally Posted by Holden67
lol you could always follow the path of Loras Tyrell...then you don't have to worry about ladies.
Some ladies manage to hit both the Dallas and Fort Worth on the same night. They should get double points for being the most skilled OR using two devices simultaneously. LOL Originally Posted by alaine
...well, then it would snowbunni and DallasBella...and "everyone else"

If Jules still had her MC incall...forget about it!!!
I think ive missed the 9pm weekend thing for well the past 5 yrs lol
lol you could always follow the path of Loras Tyrell...then you don't have to worry about ladies. Originally Posted by VeryClean
Lol....things didn't exactly work out all so well for Loras and the Tyrells that fateful day at The Sept, did it? Hoo Boy....anyways....

Take heart, people....only THREE episodes of GOT remain....and then it's gone, gone, gone. Things can get back to some kinda "normal" for ya then....meanwhile, questions remain.....

Who will take their rightful (or un-rightful) place on the Iron Throne once it's all said and done? I have my thoughts per who would be the most suited to rule the Seven Kingdoms (but) I doubt the writers will see it my way.

Guess we'll see soon enuff…..

In the meantime, Hobby On, friends. And if you choose to take VC's advice...well, lotsa luck with that one, k? WALDT....lol
That game of thrones episode was epic... ARI got some good dick and became the most elite warrior ever lmao
I refuse to watch it until it’s over. Nope. Just won’t.
Arya like that BBC...Blacksmith Baratheon Cock
I missed the episode but love the threAD. ***Kisses*** Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia

This.

personally, I stopped trying. Because twice I posted at 8:59, and twice i thought I had nailed it. My ad was in the little window for over an hour, no other ads came in during that time. The next morning, both times, someone else's ad was in the golden spot, and the post time was something like 10:30p on the first one, and the second one was was nearly midnight when it was posted; but, they got the spot all week anyways.

So, I stopped trying. It's not worth the stress of being under-the-gun to get it listed and it's disappointing getting bumped by posts that are outside the time limits.
Fudge-a-doodle.

Did it again. This has been like the third week in a row.

I need to spank someone.
Elisabeth, this is one of my personal motivation quotes, “If at first you don’t succeed, well, maybe failure is your bag!”