Killersalt Your Not that SMART- Check YOUR mate Killer salt..

oh well never mind.

Damn dont you feel like the sky just got bluer and the sun just got brighter

I apologize still Originally Posted by trey

WOW!

Trey I thought the sky got bluer and the sun got brighter when I proposed marriage to you a few posts back! Grrrrrr................
What! Someone was disabled for ROTFLMAO and was really hurt? OMG who?
Angelina

I have to applaud you and give you credit, I do. If I did half the stuff you have pulled on this board, I would have been banned within minutes. No questions asked, I would have been banned.

You people may not like her, but apparantly she has the magic touch around here.

Im off to go drink some hatorade.
bows with gratitude

The blue gatorade is magical! I have become wise from the blue gatorade...
Lisa-- don't give her too much credit. Houston is considerably more "wild wild West" than our little neck of the woods. Its not that she's special, its that Houston gets a kick out of the "cat herding".
Angelina

I have to applaud you and give you credit, I do. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
A classy post, lisa. That's rare on hobby sites.
she is good for business, makes the Mods look like chumps, but that is the way the board bounces.

If you don't like what the owners do on their board, start your own.
A classy post, lisa. That's rare on hobby sites. Originally Posted by Raphael
I agree with hand puppet, classy post.
Oh please don't even go there you are high priced and yes I don't want to pay that much for a flat ass women. The reason I don't like you is your bull shit I don't care what you charge so get over that. It's you I don't like not your price, many girls on here that are out of my range I don't go trying to hate on them. Your lame posts, you Piss poor attitude, the fact that's not you posting all the time are what has me going off on you. Originally Posted by trey
Yeah I wish she'd shut up too and stop clogging up the pipes with her dog hair, but eventually she'll wind up wrecking herself. The ignore button is your friend.
What's up with the Trey cat becoming so unhinged. I just hope he doesn't try to pick a fight with me.

Don't be messin with the Poobah!!!

I agree with hand puppet, classy post. Originally Posted by notanewbie

Lmao!!

Well put sir!

JaD
Rare indeed...

If you don't like what the owners do on their board, start your own. Originally Posted by notanewbie
Go have a cup of coffee with Killersalt, he'll help you with that! Just ask him how it's going on his site.
MM, you don't have a dog in this fight...do you?

I like eccie just the way it is, not sure about Killersalt though.
WOW!

Trey I thought the sky got bluer and the sun got brighter when I proposed marriage to you a few posts back! Grrrrrr................ Originally Posted by onehitwonder
Illusions of the blue water