Panties for sale?

I sell my panties....but you have to book a session and you will get them afterward
Support meetings are M-F from 10am-2pm in North Dallas.

Cum as you are... Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Is this cum and go, or do I need to make a reservation?
Bob you sign her ass and have her sign the panties. Have some thing to trade. I give them a silver dollar and carry a sandwich bag to put them in. If you get a picture than you put that with the panties for your old age when all that is left is memories. As a matter of fact I have put the panty collection in my will to go to my grand son. Carry a Sharpie permanent marker for the marking. It comes off with body lotion but I never tell the lady that. Dallas was the one that started this so we can blame her............
Just sold three pair last week. PM me if you want to savour the smell of sweet black pussy. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
Just cant be that beat mommy! Nor the taste of your sweet hot chocolate pussy syrup. Nectur of the Gods.Yummy Yummy!
I have sold many in the past, even asked for my doubles partners panties too LOL

Sometimes I like to trade your boxers for shits and giggles! I have quite a collection at the Incall!
Ahhh good times and memories of you guys!
You know who you are *wink*
I have sold many in the past, even asked for my doubles partners panties too LOL

Sometimes I like to trade your boxers for shits and giggles! I have quite a collection at the Incall!
Ahhh good times and memories of you guys!
You know who you are *wink*
Originally Posted by berkleigh
No lie, but I'm guilty of keeping quite a few boxers and for a actual GFE I support them the following session
Lol.. My Buddy and I funded our first RTW Expedition by selling Used Panties and House Shoes along with a Polaroid that we had his girlfriend and fellow TCU Cheerleader friends model and wear.
As an old long time panties fetish (best wrapping for the perfect gift) I have very munch :-) enjoyed the well used panty exchange. I buy my regs new ones and I get the "well used" old ones, it's a win win and they just smile and say "hell no I'm not gonna wear them another day ;-( for you"