Odumbo's Plan To Reduce Student Debt:

I don't think we've figured it out yet.
  • WTF
  • 01-09-2015, 03:36 PM
Obama successfully nationalized student loans sand now he wants us to pay for more "investments" for our future. I wonder how many "stings" will be attached to such a program that will forever indebt the students to the government. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Do you even understand how past student loans worked.

The government vouched for them, if the student defaulted then the government paid off the student loan to the private lender. Then went after the defaulter. So the government paid for all the bad loans and did not make a dime on the good loans..How would you like to have a business like that? ..

That said , I have my doubts about this stunt.
Now that's what I call the government tit! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Yes and JDJanitor will benefit greatly from something like this were it to pass. At best he is at some fucking little Podunk JC.

Well, somebody has to pay for it all.

I wonder who??
How's Obama's "Free Healthcare For All" working?
How's Obama's "Free Healthcare For All" working? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Why are you worried about it? There is no "FREE HEALTHCARE For All" coverage for Smelly ol' Turdfly's.
Progressives, fucking up our kids educations since 1913.
What good is free community college if you can't get a job because you keep flunking the drug tests?

How do you propose to help kids.... keep up with the youth of other, more advanced nations? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Not to worry, assup.... when it comes to substance abuse, our kids are #1!
What good is free community college if you can't get a job because you keep flunking the drug tests?

Not to worry, assup.... when it comes to substance abuse, our kids are #1! Originally Posted by lustylad
WOW!

Great point, Junior. Maybe if we armed all the drug dealers...

Try to dry out.

Not to worry, assup.... when it comes to substance abuse, our kids are #1! Originally Posted by lustylad
Try to dry them out also. Get your wife to help.
So a community college class will go from 20 students who want to learn for a trade or to go on to a four college to a classroom with 45 students who are just killing time until they figure out what they want to do.

For the record, Johnson County Community College has student population of thousands and a nationally recognized curriculum. It won't hold up with a new mass of disinterested students coming in.
JDIdiot stands up against increasing access to higher education.

How utterly ironic.
So a community college class will go from 20 students who want to learn for a trade or to go on to a four college to a classroom with 45 students who are just killing time until they figure out what they want to do.

For the record, Johnson County Community College has student population of thousands and a nationally recognized curriculum. It won't hold up with a new mass of disinterested students coming in. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You know they are disinterested how? If they weren't interested they would not show up.
LMAO, you're talking out your ass again there EVA.
LMAO, you're talking out your ass again there EVA. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Do you have a lot of disinterested people in your class on custodial engineering?
Entitlement—the “key to success!”

http://legalinsurrection.com/2015/01...unity-college/

like always, read the comments... http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-0...llege-everyone