Introducing Austin's newest provider, Tangerine!

The lack of legs qualifies her as a spinner....
This was a hoarder stash find. Apparently it's a dummy to practice catheterizations and intubation on, among other things. The velcro strip, while interestingly placed, was to velcro on the male genitalia that came with this monstrosity originally. I'm a little relieved it was not found with this model. The white band on the arm is a section of a pool noodle so they could practice giving injections. I'm glad it got some laughs!
All Ah wanna know is, kin Ah stick it inner butt Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst

She's willing, but I couldn't even get a finger in there. Which doesn't mean your dick wouldn't fit, buddy. You want to schedule for this weekend?
Weekends is bad fer meh.
The lack of legs qualifies her as a spinner.... Originally Posted by Stewie griffen
OMFG
The lack of legs qualifies her as a spinner.... Originally Posted by Stewie griffen
I'm HOLLERIN'!!!
These pics gave me 3/4 of a clit chub and I'm not even bi. Is that weird???
#nohomo
These pics gave me 3/4 of a clit chub and I'm not even bi. Is that weird???
#nohomo Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Pics or bs ; )
Here I was thinking about setting up a visit today... but nope gonna go have day"mares" now.
She's out of service til the 3rd for preventive maintenance, fluid changes, and upgrading her credit card slot to accept smart cards.
Dead eyes and lays like a jellyfish. Better than half the current Austin providers. Sad!