What was your most passionate encounter to date and what made it so?

Ha, nice isn't it. The best things in life that happen are often unplanned.
Sorry the lady asked to keep the circle small, doesn't wish to have more clientele. Originally Posted by rockerrick

I know exactly who you are talking about. She's great!
As far as hobby experiences go. There are 2 ladies that stand out in my mind for different reasons. Sienna Blaze is one. I saw her years ago when she worked at a studio. We had a mutual friend who was new to the business and that is kind of how I was introduced to her. I had never had a REAL GFE experience with a provider until then. It was sooooo damn passionate that I wanted to propose to her after it was done...lol. Several years later she was no longer a studio girl and I saw her again. She immediately remembered who I was and was VERY excited to see me. That session was far less GFE but was the most intense PSE I had ever had.

The second lady is Jaleh LaRue. Although it was a doubles session with her, it was AWESOME. Like the OP, the other lady in the doubles was GREAT and I want to see her again too but there was something about Jaleh that I just cannot get out of my mind.

There are some women that you see and you think to yourself, damn she is gorgeous. There are other women you see and think, I wouldn't mind seeing her naked. Then there are women like Jaleh. She exudes sexuality. The funny thing about it is that during the doubles session, I probably did more activities with the other provider but I could not keep my hands, mouth, and tongue off or out of Jaleh. I get turned on everytime I think about it.