Is it rude to ask a provider about being disease-free?

You can ask, but honestly, ALL providers are going to say no. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
That pretty much says it all. If you already KNOW what the answer is going to be, regardless of the facts, why ask the question? Either you researched and believe the risk is slight, or you didn't and use a cover for everything, including a dental dam for kissing.
IMHO, asking anyone that ur intimate w/, personal or hobby life, shouldnt be considered rude.
That pretty much says it all. If you already KNOW what the answer is going to be, regardless of the facts, why ask the question? Either you researched and believe the risk is slight, or you didn't and use a cover for everything, including a dental dam for kissing. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
You are absolutely correct, what you have to decide is what is acceptable risk for you. if you don't give a shit, don't worry about it, if you are paranoid, cover yourself with plastic wrap.
just make sure you do something for yourself that you can feel ok with.
I wouldn't say it is rude, but I do think it is very silly that you would actually expect them to answer "yes" to your question.
I wouldn't say it is rude, but I do think it is very silly that you would actually expect them to answer "yes" to your question. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Good answer
This is always a valid concern, but as Fancy said, no one is going to tell you outright, "Yes, I am taking meds for the clap." As a guy who prefers BBBJ, I just always look for well-established providers who have positive reviews. If there is a provider who is less than squeaky clean, trust me, the reviewers will definitely point that out. So, if you want to limit your risk, definitely go with a highly reviewed provider.