Astros are World Serious

toma hawk chopped Bravos up 2-1
3-1 now
No frickin offense - kinda like the damn Texans.

A65
Back at home, we got this!
No frickin offense - Originally Posted by Astros1965
Only the best one in baseball.
  • bbkid
  • 11-02-2021, 08:50 AM
^^^ this

As much as I hate the thought, the scale has now tilted slightly back in the Braves favor. They've now got 2 rested starters for the two (yes 2!) games here in Houston. I truly think our right handed hitters are going to get to Max Fried tonight. But, like the rest of the series, a whole lot of weight is on the bullpen and it's "on again / off again" work.

Here's to Luis going 5 or 6 quality innings tonight. Those of you watching on tv - I'll be the guy in the orange shirt just to the left of home plate in the lower level. See ya tomorrow!!!
Bravos win in shut out!
  • bbkid
  • 11-03-2021, 09:45 AM
Hats off to the Atlanta Braves. They simply outplayed the Astros and deserve to be the champs!
Im a fan of both teams. Couldnt pick one so I just enjoyed the series.
Sad to see that the Astros may be losing many players.
Braves were just playing good baseball.
Both teams had serious injuries to key players.
I’d never been to the games. Would love to go though. Any takers interested in taking me?
  • bbkid
  • 11-04-2021, 08:46 AM
I’d never been to the games. Would love to go though. Any takers interested in taking me? Originally Posted by Noellenyc
Uhhhh, a bit late to the dance. Sadly (for me especially) there's no baseball until March. And, it'll be in Florida!
Uhhhh, a bit late to the dance. Sadly (for me especially) there's no baseball until March. And, it'll be in Florida! Originally Posted by bbkid
Hard loss doll, we got next year babe! Thinking of you!